What's new

Unlisted Cyborg nerf?

I would love somebody to test this and call me crazy, but last night i was practicing 50/50's in the corner with grappling hook and must have cancelled 113 and b123 into grappling hook hundreds of times.

Now today it won't cancel into the hook at all. Please tell me I'm a complete idiot and this setup is still an option.

Anyone else having this problem?

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
same. can't cancel into grapple after 113 or b123. did they screw with the timing or remove the ability to cancel into grapple all together? or bug perhaps?

Dang that's so weird. Is there a specific reason why that is? It's like like our inputs have changed. The practice mode feed says I'm hitting the command perfectly. Unsure why having shortcuts off would change that at all.

With cyborg i can probably play with them on no problem. I don't see him having any annoying issues with crouching then attacking but I'm pretty new to the character.

It still works the same with input shortcuts on, but not with them off. I think its a bug, considering I have ranked footage of me doing 113 grapple consistently with input shortcuts off.

Dang that's so weird. Is there a specific reason why that is? It's like like our inputs have changed. The practice mode feed says I'm hitting the command perfectly. Unsure why having shortcuts off would change that at all.

With cyborg i can probably play with them on no problem. I don't see him having any annoying issues with crouching then attacking but I'm pretty new to the character.
Looks like a bug to me, I can do grapple in neutral easily with input shortcuts off, but doing a combo it won't come out even with the input saying I did it perfectly. With input shortcuts on, I can do it in combo 10/10. Really weird...

Reactions: Ram
I'm really hoping they fix this, really dumb that I will now have to play with input shortcuts on just to do grapples out of a combo. Either that or change the input for grapple.

DeftMonk

Noob
Looks like a bug to me, I can do grapple in neutral easily with input shortcuts off, but doing a combo it won't come out even with the input saying I did it perfectly. With input shortcuts on, I can do it in combo 10/10. Really weird...
Did this just start yesterday with patch or when they changed the way input settings worked a few weeks ago

Did this just start yesterday with patch or when they changed the way input settings worked a few weeks ago
With the patch. I was streaming about two days ago before it dropped and was doing 113, and b12 grapple consistently in practice mode. I always use input shortcuts off.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
it's related to a bug when input shortcuts is set to off.

this wont be fixed till the next patch, no eta.