What's new

Tech Universal Protip: Fortress of Solitude Laboratory Right Corner Option Select

This is a really simple thing but it's useful, leads to combos without hitconfirm, and has no downsides. In the right corner of the laboratory, if you are ever doing a splash~33 there is no reason to not instead input splash~3stage3. On block, you get your 33 as normal. On hit, you get 3~combo extender interactable with the laser popup thing. From here you can go into full combo punish. I usually do nj.3, 23d1~teleport for 32% in the corner. Idk what the ideal combo would be if your splash crosses up and you hit them out of the corner, forgot to test that. Facing the corner, you can also go right into a stage transition b3 should you choose for 31%.

This is cool because at this stage positioning, it completely takes the guesswork out of cancelling 3 into a YOLO MB ground pound.

GGA Jeremiah Perfect Legend Glass_Sword

EDIT for the combo i put, you don't want to jump right away. Try to time your jump so your jump peaks right when your juggled opponent peaks in the air, and j3 around the top of that.

Does this work on the background bounce interactables in other levels?
No, because you will do the background bounce attack no matter what. In this particular instance, the stage interactable doesn't have any animation at all. It's just the laser thing instantly popping up for an extended combo. And you can only activate the interactable when your opponent is juggled near it, so off of Doomsday's 33 (and a lot of other character's pressure strings I might add) you get a true option select that grants full combo on hit and no penalties on block