What's new

Universal D2 buff preferences?

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
Whats up TYM. With the DLC and patches closing in, i was speculating on how they wer going to improve everyone's D2. Personally i was hoping for more character related changes instead of just having D2 improved, for example, I main NW and would prefer to have his scatterbombs made quicker on startup since the move has no purpose. It is a mid that whiffs on crouching characters. However i do think making it hit crouching would make him too good. Anyway, what are you guys' d2 or character specific preferences to improve their anti air game?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Nightwing doesn't need anything.

I'd rather have faster d.2's for some and better hitboxes for others. I.E Bane's is faster and Deathstroke's hits higher.

I don't think some characters should get the buff in all honesty, having no anti-air game should be their weakness.

Mojo

Noob
I think the universal d2 buff is a bad idea. They should have looked at which characters needed it and gave it to them. Maybe that is what they did so I guess I'll wait and see. If Black Adam has a good anti air now I'll be mad as hell.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
"universal" was just the patch notes wording. doh...

some where sped up a tab, other had slight hitbox adjustments. a couple improved alot. a few didn't change at all. ect

for the most part d2's are better.
will anti airing play a bigger role in this game now?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I look forward to upper cutting that yellow bastard into next week.

I have a feeling this buff would never have happened had scorpion never appeared in this game.
Scorpion is a blessing in disguise then.

It's funny how he ignored every level of fundamentals in this game, so what did NRS do? They made the fundamentals better. :p

If Black Adam has a good anti air now I'll be mad as hell.
Even if all they do is just reduce the hurtbox of it to increase priority(more sensical than making that tiny thing hit more than it looks) I doubt it'll be ebating any weapon jumpins anytime soon. It'll probably be more solid in besting certain jumpins like Shazams(like the only character I ever try AA :3 )and maybe vs Batmans j2 phantom hitbox.