What's new

Video/Tutorial - Bo' Rai Cho Universal armour breaking in the corner using protein rich farts

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Evening chaps, I'm sure this is pretty well known tech amongst a lot of you but I just wanted to make a video showing Bo Rai Cho's armour break setup. There are many ways to apply the meaty fart on a knockdown to break armour but this is probably the most consistent way since it beats both tech rolled and non tech rolled wake up attacks.

If the opponent blocks the fart it hits meaty and you are granted plus frames depending on how late in the animation it hits, up to at least +26 as a f3 can be guaranteed if the fart hits late enough. If the opponent delays wakeup then you get to go ham anyway.

This is not Dragon Breath specific and can be applied in all 3 variations.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Better nerf him again. #JustInCaseBoyz

But in all seriousness, I wonder if after a monkey flip ender in Bartitsu you can use this with F1 to stuff EX Punchwalk?

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
Better nerf him again. #JustInCaseBoyz

But in all seriousness, I wonder if after a monkey flip ender in Bartitsu you can use this with F1 to stuff EX Punchwalk?
Bartitsu f1 is a stick move, it's not like DB or DM where you have the multipunches

myri

Time Warrior
Just to be clear does your db3 have to connect on the opponent while they are airborne or can you do this off the usual b233 xx db3?

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Just to be clear does your db3 have to connect on the opponent while they are airborne or can you do this off the usual b233 xx db3?
You get a longer knockdown if the flips are done airbourne. You can still go for safe meaty fart pressure from grounded flips but you probably wont be able to armour break a lot of things due to the reduced knockdown time.

myri

Time Warrior
You can only break the armour with b1, f1, 244 and I think 341 right? f3 and b3 are too slow to armour break but you can jail into them in they choose not to wake up with armour right? So do I just have to make a read that my opponent won't wake up or is it better to just go for an armour breaking option every time just to be safe but then you lose that 50/50 threat since all those options only involve lows?

Hopefully that makes sense.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
You can only break the armour with b1, f1, 244 and I think 341 right? f3 and b3 are too slow to armour break but you can jail into them in they choose not to wake up with armour right? So do I just have to make a read that my opponent won't wake up or is it better to just go for an armour breaking option every time just to be safe but then you lose that 50/50 threat since all those options only involve lows?

Hopefully that makes sense.
That's correct, but your opponent is gonna have to make a ballsy read to try armouring out. This just gives bo a lot of momentum if you don't have/aren't prepared to use meter.