What's new

Tech - Possessed Universal anti kenshi wake up

omooba

fear the moobs
skip through first minute or so
So far if you have something advancing you can do this. at least now they have to use ex push and guess if i'll run or jump rather than just free armor @Tweedy

Tweedy

Noob
When I played Coach Steve he was backdashing during the active frames of the move, eating it up with his I-frames lol. That man is a fundamental god.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
I'm pretty sure this has been known for like 2 months now lol. I think there is some video that shows a bunch of characters

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
lol yeah actually and it works
Decided to check if there's any validity in this statement. Counting the number of times Tweedy wakes up with exdf4 in his top 16 KIT set with Raptor. 2 games in, so far he's used it a grand total of 0 times. will update when it's over. Feel free to provide counter evidence.

UPDATE: In the 5 game set, where every game is down to final round, exdf4 is used ONCE as wake up and it gets blown up. Apologise

Last edited:

Tweedy

Noob
@SneakyTortoise @omooba

It depends on the match up. I didn't wake up a lot vs Red because Scorpion has an easier time blowing Kenshi up for it.

Vs Wound I did a ton of EX teleports, because Shinnok doesn't have quick hitting strings to break it.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
@SneakyTortoise @omooba

It depends on the match up. I didn't wake up a lot vs Red because Scorpion has an easier time blowing Kenshi up for it.

Vs Wound I did a ton of EX teleports, because Shinnok doesn't have quick hitting strings to break it.
But that's the point. The argument that's being presented is "why don't people do this to Possessed players, because all they do is wake up with exdf4 and get away with it". And that's not the case. There's still a wakeup game the opponent has to respect: ex push, ex slash, ex tele. There's no one option covers all.

So a good Possessed won't always wake up with exdf4 or the opponent will adapt. Oomba was saying no one adapts and Possessed can get away with always abusing exdf4 on wakeup

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Decided to check if there's any validity in this statement. Counting the number of times Tweedy wakes up with exdf4 in his top 16 KIT set with Raptor. 2 games in, so far he's used it a grand total of 0 times. will update when it's over. Feel free to provide counter evidence.

UPDATE: In the 5 game set, where every game is down to final round, exdf4 is used ONCE as wake up and it gets blown up. Apologise
Don't be a dick.. appologize