What's new

Understanding Doctor Fate (Video series)

Green lantern beats him. Blue beetle might sprisingly beat him. Cat woman dicks all zoners. Starfire dicks him down. Black Adam either beats him or is eqaul. I only named a few prevalent characters. Doctor fate is not top tier. Zoners never will be top tier just due to the nature of there damage. Doctor fates a Lille different since he can do a lot of chip but there are to many ways to get out of his full screen preasure in inj2 so he is no different from the rest
LOL

Green Lantern - Press b2. Throw that out in the neutral, it runs lantern's b1. It's 6-4 Fate at least.
Catwoman - It isn't fun, but you just have to play smart. She can't cat dash for free anymore.
Beetle - 5-5.
Starfire - Uh...no? Just lame her out. You win the zone war at full screen. At mid-screen and closer she can duck fireballs and then hit you, but honestly she doesn't "dick him down". It's 5-5/6-4 Fate.
Adam - 5-5, and only because by nature Adam is good at punishing mistakes and whiffs.

MGTarkus

Kohustle
PLEASE, tell me you're kidding... LMAO
lol it's kinda obvious. He can counter zone effectively. It's kinda funny you read my whole comment and took one line out to critique. Yet the one line was still just as solid. It only goes to show you don't really care about the facts and your just here to upplay. Which is fine if you think he top ten then so be it. It doesn't change the facts.

MGTarkus

Kohustle
LOL

Green Lantern - Press b2. Throw that out in the neutral, it runs lantern's b1. It's 6-4 Fate at least.
Catwoman - It isn't fun, but you just have to play smart. She can't cat dash for free anymore.
Beetle - 5-5.
Starfire - Uh...no? Just lame her out. You win the zone war at full screen. At mid-screen and closer she can duck fireballs and then hit you, but honestly she doesn't "dick him down". It's 5-5/6-4 Fate.
Adam - 5-5, and only because by nature Adam is good at punishing mistakes and whiffs.
Lol your sense as hell. Starfire has the damage and she has an air dash which is particularly hurtful to fate. Starfire dicks him for sure. Green lantern fucks fate. He has a good walk speed, probably the best counter zoning and he has good mixup potential and good combo damage. Along with a really crisp jump. He easily is the counter to fate. His ex lantern knocks fate straight down when ever fate try's to cast any projectile. His explosive lanterns do the same thing meterlessly. I don't know what crack your on but fate doesn't win that at all. And cat woman definitely beats him. She beats all the zoners.

Lol your sense as hell. Starfire has the damage and she has an air dash which is particularly hurtful to fate. Starfire dicks him for sure. Green lantern fucks fate. He has a good walk speed, probably the best counter zoning and he has good mixup potential and good combo damage. Along with a really crisp jump. He easily is the counter to fate. His ex lantern knocks fate straight down when ever fate try's to cast any projectile. His explosive lanterns do the same thing meterlessly. I don't know what crack your on but fate doesn't win that at all. And cat woman definitely beats him. She beats all the zoners.
Perhaps you should rethink your approach, or not use Fate anymore. Green Lantern is not anything special - and if a Starfire starts air dashing then build your red ankh and hit the dirty j1 into a conversion for 400 damage of your own.

MGTarkus

Kohustle
Perhaps you should rethink your approach, or not use Fate anymore. Green Lantern is not anything special - and if a Starfire starts air dashing then build your red ankh and hit the dirty j1 into a conversion for 400 damage of your own.
Lol your not gonna beat an air dash with his j1 every time. It's good but not that good. Only scrubs use air dash that close in the neutral. You might be able to get away with it once or twice but it's not what makes the air dash useful. But I mean like I said if you think he is top ten then by all means. But it doesn't change the facts. It just means you refuse to accept them. I think you just have no fucking idea what's really up. "Green lantern is nothing special" you don't gotta wear a helmet to be special. You don't even gotta be special to beat fate that's the sad part. He is mid tier at best like I said. Cat woman, superman, batman, green lantern,deadshot, cheatah, bane, starfire, aquaman, black Adam, brainiac and Wonder Woman either beat him or are equal. Less losing mu's or beat fate all together. How I play it don't play him doesn't change his tier placement. I'm not discussing how I feel my fate is. He straight loses to a lot of characters that alone puts him below top ten. You can't even explain why he is apparently top 10. I think you are confusing character potential and player skill.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Green lantern beats him. Blue beetle might sprisingly beat him. Cat woman dicks all zoners. Starfire dicks him down. Black Adam either beats him or is eqaul. I only named a few prevalent characters. Doctor fate is not top tier. Zoners never will be top tier just due to the nature of there damage. Doctor fates a Lille different since he can do a lot of chip but there are to many ways to get out of his full screen preasure in inj2 so he is no different from the rest
Fate Outzones starfire and His damage isn't thst bad. What are you even saying?