What's new

Question - Cryomancer Understanding Cryomancer

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Guys I main cryo and I always have so heres a cool tip, did you guys know the air hammer breaks armor AND it is a standing reset in corner?
Lol "cool" tip, I get it. Yeah, I think a few of us knew those things. Hammer is 2 hits so, naturally.

The standing reset is cool, but only like + 2 or something. The set up either costs a bar, and/ or is a far less damaging option than a typical BnB. Do you have a set up that doesn't sacrifice too much damage?

Lol "cool" tip, I get it. Yeah, I think a few of us knew those things. Hammer is 2 hits so, naturally.

The standing reset is cool, but only like + 2 or something. The set up either costs a bar, and/ or is a far less damaging option than a typical BnB. Do you have a set up that doesn't sacrifice too much damage?
It doesnt take meter if you go 242 then jump 3 and imedietly do the ice hammer in air (corner)

Also he has a "reptile like dash" I made this tech so basiclly when you knock your opponent down in mid range just slide past your opponents body then set up a combo this is safe and it makes it harder for them to wake up :)

I know cryo isnt too advanced but I have lots of tech I can show any one with a ps4 just hmu I make advanced tech for sub and reptile and they can be used online and offline

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
It doesnt take meter if you go 242 then jump 3 and imedietly do the ice hammer in air (corner)
Okay slow it down. We know you don't need meter, but if anyone see's anything but b2 > cold-blooded, they're going to know something's up. Given the very small advantage this standing reset has, nothing is guaranteed but the opponents confusion. Also, you can 242, NJP, jip xx air hammer for more damage into the same re-stand.

Also he has a "reptile like dash" I made this tech so basiclly when you knock your opponent down in mid range just slide past your opponents body then set up a combo this is safe and it makes it harder for them to wake up :)
This is good info. I hesitate to say it, but I don't believe you made this tech. People have been doing this for a while now... I personally have been doing this since post patch day 1, and I didn't make it. But the credit isn't as important as the distribution of information, so we don't have to dwell on it.

I know cryo isnt too advanced but I have lots of tech I can show any one with a ps4 just hmu I make advanced tech for sub and reptile and they can be used online and offline
While Cryo doesn't have as many moving parts as some of the other characters, his reliance on strong fundamentals make him more complex than a lot of characters. 40% combos are a means to an end. It's what you do before and after to set these up efficiently that we should focus on. I don't mean to sound negative, and I'm sure we'd like to hear more from you. Please feel free to share any tech you think is useful, whether its yours or not.

RagingRicans

NetBattles
You cant teleport back Fireball in this match up at all. You have to stay grounded.

actually that's Pyro in general. Shes trash

Okay slow it down. We know you don't need meter, but if anyone see's anything but b2 > cold-blooded, they're going to know something's up. Given the very small advantage this standing reset has, nothing is guaranteed but the opponents confusion. Also, you can 242, NJP, jip xx air hammer for more damage into the same re-stand.

This is good info. I hesitate to say it, but I don't believe you made this tech. People have been doing this for a while now... I personally have been doing this since post patch day 1, and I didn't make it. But the credit isn't as important as the distribution of information, so we don't have to dwell on it.

While Cryo doesn't have as many moving parts as some of the other characters, his reliance on strong fundamentals make him more complex than a lot of characters. 40% combos are a means to an end. It's what you do before and after to set these up efficiently that we should focus on. I don't mean to sound negative, and I'm sure we'd like to hear more from you. Please feel free to share any tech you think is useful, whether its yours or not.
The slide past body thing I may not have come up with but i didnt take it. Everyone does it with reptile so a little while ago i thought hey why not do it with sub? so i started doing it and it actually works but i havent seen others do it with him but I respect your opinion

That standing reset thing I literelly found out one day just by playing i did it on accident but I soon figured out people know about it. The only thing Out of those two that are useful are the jump air hammer when opponent is trapped in corner because it stuffs their wake up and there for they have waster a bar of meter and if they end up blocking it you can even do a meter burned hammer right after it