What's new

Tech - Unbreakable Unbreakables EX aura cancels frame data (under work)

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I disagree with you saying that B33~EX Aura is unusful. In the matchups where anybody has a 7 frame move to punish the low option, this allows Sub Zero to remain safe being punished and makes the hitconfirm easier since that B33~EX Aura on hit allows you to continue the combo with whatever you want really.

I suggest and recommend that you change it. Do you agree, Unbreakable master @Braindead? :p
Definitely useful. With the removal of the option selects this comes in handy. Neutral on block and confirmable into full combo on hit.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
I disagree with you saying that B33~EX Aura is unusful. In the matchups where anybody has a 7 frame move to punish the low option, this allows Sub Zero to remain safe being punished and makes the hitconfirm easier since that B33~EX Aura on hit allows you to continue the combo with whatever you want really.

I suggest and recommend that you change it. Do you agree, Unbreakable master @Braindead? :p
I would but whats it good for

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I would but whats it good for
Re-read my post, I said what it's good for.

Cassie can, Kung Lao, Reptile, anyone with a 7 frame move or faster can punish Sub Zero's B33 on block. EX Aura makes it unpunishable, and if it hits, you can hitconfirm into a full combo.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Re-read my post, I said what it's good for.

Cassie can, Kung Lao, Reptile, anyone with a 7 frame move or faster can punish Sub Zero's B33 on block. EX Aura makes it unpunishable, and if it hits, you can hitconfirm into a full combo.
You get that pm? and yeah i just edited it

Samsara

Resident Cynic
You don't need to mash parry from certian strings at all. I found an intresting method that is much easier than trying to mash. If you input any normal immediately after a IAC and follow up with a normal parry it will come out every time from multiple starters.

B33, F42, B12, 12, 11, 24 also works with this method

CONFIRMED: Cassie, Reptile, Sub-Zero, Kung Lao normal hat spin

DOES NOT WORK: Kung Lao Ex Spin in Tempest and Buzzsaw

I find this immensely easier and more consistent than mashing. Video soon.

Last edited:

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I will post some Unbreakable stuff tomorrow. I have something I have been working on, I showcased it very very quickly on Ketchup's video.
Was watching it there man really good

But I notice you said F4 ex aura into B2 is not a true block string , but I can get it where it jails it's difficult but possible, you prob corrected this already