What's new

Video/Tutorial - Unbreakable Unbreakable post patch.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I think he is pretty good now. Didn't watch video yet but will when I have time. Sub-Zero in Unbreakable has the best armor launcher(and imo best armored move period) in the game, good damage, parry is actually good now, ex parry is dank.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Meter building is still kind of an issue but he has more options for that and is hitting hard harder now either way.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Meter building is still kind of an issue but he has more options for that and is hitting hard harder now either way.
His meter building is way way better now as a F4 Aura into block string Aura Smash - builds almost half a bar.
On top of that, his parry recovery means that he can parry a lot of zoning to keep his meter building at the same rate as the opponent in most cases.

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Can't play the vid in your archive for some reason won't load. I can anybody else's that I follow in their archive but yours glue. Not sure why I can't :(

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I'm loving ub, they finally made a character that meets my requirements for a variation.

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
His meter building is way way better now as a F4 Aura into block string Aura Smash - builds almost half a bar.
On top of that, his parry recovery means that he can parry a lot of zoning to keep his meter building at the same rate as the opponent in most cases.
This

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
UsedForGlue used to always put together really well done tech/explanation vids. Is this one of these or just part of a rant on a stream? I look forward to seeing it if its a really well put together video

Edit: sorry, wrong person. I always mix you and Under the Mayo up. he was the one that did the crazy tech vids

UsedForGlue

UsedForGlue used to always put together really well done tech/explanation vids. Is this one of these or just part of a rant on a stream? I look forward to seeing it if its a really well put together video

Edit: sorry, wrong person. I always mix you and Under the Mayo up. he was the one that did the crazy tech vids
lol, just ran rec and talked. Loads to cover now.

UsedForGlue

ill take a gander, UB always seemed like fun in concept, but was poorly executed. Im hoping hes much better now, 8f armored launcher is a start
Believe me, he is good now. I don't know who would give him trouble.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Thoughts on Unbreakable and how he works with the new patch.
Thanks Glue. I'm new to unbreakable so this was a huge help! Quick question. You said you could make his 50/50 safe on block in the corner. Is that just because of the range at which you do B2?

Also, How +/- are his aura shatters on block (ex and regular shatter while aura is up).

UsedForGlue

Thanks Glue. I'm new to unbreakable so this was a huge help! Quick question. You said you could make his 50/50 safe on block in the corner. Is that just because of the range at which you do B2?

Also, How +/- are his aura shatters on block (ex and regular shatter while aura is up).
Well, I misspoke. You can make his low option totally safe. So, his 50/50 isn't safe, as his overhead is still punishable. But if you have MB Aura on, go for overheads more, as opponents don't hurt you when its on.