What's new

Tech - Dragons Fire Unbreakable Damage

The video shows a few ways to get a fb cancel into up 4. You can pretty much dump all your meter after an U4 as unbreakable damage to end a round. @ 12 seconds in I do a combo off of raw u4, if you can get a 12 frame opening (13 if coming out of block) for 39% unbreakable. the last combo if they don't break 113 it's all guaranteed damage. Figured i'd try to put it out there see if people can make more out of it. One thing that seems promising is when people try to jump over liu's fireball game, you can catch them with up to 3 ex air fireballs and 1 normal one for good measure.

(side note, should we just call it air double dragon loops?)

Old way: 113, U ub f1 (iafb as soon as recovery of 113 ends and perform motion as fast as possible)
New way: 113, hold up during the entire string, char will automatically jump on first frame possible. takes that part of the timing out. as he jumps you go from U to ub U uf+1. just ride the top of the gate if you're on stick. feels like doing a normal fireball while holding up. And the only timing you need to learn is when the jump will happen.
From the combo thread. I thought no one noticed when I posted this. I've actually got more damage recorded on that corner combo but the midscreen I think is as optimized as it'll get. I can find exact numbers for 1 or 2 bars if it's needed. The one combo I have pulled off but I stopped testing out was 113 iafb iafb iafb iafb into stuff as it's too difficult for me to care about. But it is possible so (113 or u4), iafb iafb iafb iafb iaexfb iaexfb iaexfb may be possible.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
From the combo thread. I thought no one noticed when I posted this. I've actually got more damage recorded on that corner combo but the midscreen I think is as optimized as it'll get. I can find exact numbers for 1 or 2 bars if it's needed. The one combo I have pulled off but I stopped testing out was 113 iafb iafb iafb iafb into stuff as it's too difficult for me to care about. But it is possible so (113 or u4), iafb iafb iafb iafb iaexfb iaexfb iaexfb may be possible.
hey depending if you have 3 bars or not a launcher into xray is more reliable for ppl that are struggling with the execution. does around the same midscreen.

this tech is nice for the corner cuz you can get more fbs out but midscreen if i needed 30%+ id just xray off a launcher.

TPG LiNDY

Therapeutic Gaming
The video shows a few ways to get a fb cancel into up 4. You can pretty much dump all your meter after an U4 as unbreakable damage to end a round. @ 12 seconds in I do a combo off of raw u4, if you can get a 12 frame opening (13 if coming out of block) for 39% unbreakable. the last combo if they don't break 113 it's all guaranteed damage. Figured i'd try to put it out there see if people can make more out of it. One thing that seems promising is when people try to jump over liu's fireball game, you can catch them with up to 3 ex air fireballs and 1 normal one for good measure.

(side note, should we just call it air double dragon loops?)
I just noticed some thing in your video, maybe I'm not away but you Ex so many times in a row, that wouldn't be possible to do in a real match would it?

Triplswing

your soe will BERRN
Ok so the latest patch disallows attacking in the first few frames on a jump. Is this no longer possible?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
KABAL LIVES?
This much unbreakable damage if they have meter ready? More like fucking Cyrax.

Ok so the latest patch disallows attacking in the first few frames on a jump. Is this no longer possible?
Very good question actually. Admittedly my instant air execution is absolutely laughable on a PS4 pad, so I'll leave it up to someone else to test.

@its_chubby - can you confirm that all of what you demonstrated still works on the latest patch?

Edit: well actually I just managed to get 2 EX IADFs after U4, I'm struggling to do it again though :p

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I was playing around with it this morning on the hitbox. Can confirm this still works, and is dirty as fuck.