What's new

Tech - Dragon Breath Unblockable Reset

InFlames

dead
So this is a guaranteed reset but not in the way the OP described it. The opponent can backdash a perfectly timed EX DF1 but BRC can actually recover in time to punish certain backdashes. I assume this is character specific, since I was trying to punish Sub Zero's backdash with no luck.

It's a quick video and I only tried this on Scorpion and Sub since I'm tired and want to sleep.

@GreatKungLao
@Tom Brady
@buyacushun
@zoofs

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
So this is a guaranteed reset but not in the way the OP described it. The opponent can backdash a perfectly timed EX DF1 but BRC can actually recover in time to punish certain backdashes. I assume this is character specific, since I was trying to punish Sub Zero's backdash with no luck.

It's a quick video and I only tried this on Scorpion and Sub since I'm tired and want to sleep.

@GreatKungLao
@Tom Brady
@buyacushun
@zoofs
You think there is a way to bait the backdash to save the meter. Say you only had 1 bar and wanted to use sumo stomp to get some extra damage?

Oh and there is a thread around where someone tested everyone's backdash and has stats for them. Could probably use that and compare against scorpion to see which ones can be punished by F8.

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
The more things I see posted about this character the more I love him.

Seriously forget everyone else in KP2 Bo Rai Cho has some really swaggy tech

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Lol what the hell. The robots, Tarkatan, this...iunno what to think anymore

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Insert any of the following:

- "Just lab it. I did, and it's fine. "

- "I beat Bo in rank easily, I don't see what the problem is. "

- "It's too early to say if this is good. Let's wait for 359 more days so we can say it's dumb instead. "

- "Bo has poor neutral, he should have this because I don't have A-List F+3."

- "XYZ KP2 character is busted, too. So this is OK."
Made me spill my milk, LMAO!

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.

@GreatKungLao
@Tom Brady
@buyacushun
@zoofs
Tried this against Triborg and I think his cool backdash shrinks his hurtbox enough where the first hit of F1 misses. Didn't feel like testing out other characters and went to actually play