What's new

Unable to use consumables on stick/hitbox: patch required

Palermo9

Ripping spines out since 1992
Right now, some of the tougher towers are virtually unplayable with stick/hitbox, since consumables are assigned to the right stick on the pad. That Scorpion-specific tower level, in which you are permanently poisoned and the opponent permanently has extra fire damage is insane -- essentially you die from a single hit confirm, since that takes 30-40% damage and means that you die of poison before you can kill the opponent, even if the round is otherwise perfect... The only way you win without consumables is by an all-out double flawless. I finally got this but this is just not fun.

A simple patch to allow to reassign the consumables button would be great for stick owners. Of course, removing stupid tower augments would be almost just as good...

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Wow that’s interesting... never even thought of that. Was it the same for Injustice 2?

Palermo9

Never cared for Injustice, so wouldn't know... It seems like an easy fix though, so hopefully it will be implemented (unless NRS really wants everyone to use pads).

Palermo9

Handling krypt with a pad is alright, but I refuse (and would not enjoy) to learn pad for actual fighting at my old age...