What's new

Unable to find certain items

Okay, this krypt is starting to piss me off. I've refreshed multiple times, opened every chest, refreshed more. I still have stuff locked in my kollection, and all I am getting from chests are konsumables, forge items, skips and coins. What the heck do I need to do to unlock the remaining crap!? I've been on YT, I've seen where some things are in chests. I know most is random, but some are the same for all. If anyone can help me with finding these or what I need to do, I would appreciate it.

I seem to be missing many character artworks, Environments (Shinnok's Bone Temple), Recipes (Amulet of Shinnok, Shackle of Sin and Transmute Koins), Music (Kotal's Koliseum, Shinnok's Bone Temple).

I'm currently working on a refreshed krypt, but out of 100 so far, nothing different from what I listed above.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Okay, this krypt is starting to piss me off. I've refreshed multiple times, opened every chest, refreshed more. I still have stuff locked in my kollection, and all I am getting from chests are konsumables, forge items, skips and coins. What the heck do I need to do to unlock the remaining crap!? I've been on YT, I've seen where some things are in chests. I know most is random, but some are the same for all. If anyone can help me with finding these or what I need to do, I would appreciate it.

I seem to be missing many character artworks, Environments (Shinnok's Bone Temple), Recipes (Amulet of Shinnok, Shackle of Sin and Transmute Koins), Music (Kotal's Koliseum, Shinnok's Bone Temple).

I'm currently working on a refreshed krypt, but out of 100 so far, nothing different from what I listed above.
Well brother, I got nothing for you. I know the Amulet though if that'll help you.

I have the amulet already, unlocked all places, opened every chest and hidden chest... refreshed and refreshed... even the banner and icons for kombat kard say found in krypt so I'm guessing they all have to be in the shrine, but I've yet to see it give anything besides skins and gear lol

I've spent 5 mil trying to get Skarlet's maskless gear and still haven't got it. Not sure how much more grinding I can take...

I spend 2 million coins every other week and I never get rewarded for gear & skins for characters I actually use (Sonya, for example). I really wanna just outright purchase what I want versus this random loot crap. I really like this game but grinding for gear & skins gets more & more frustrating. It's truly my only gripe with this game.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I stopped messing with the Krypt so much and focuses more on ToT since I was way behind. Played all the way through Erron's only to find out the one I wanted just didn't drop for some reason? The mysterious "Desert Stormbreaker" hat has other requirements I suppose.

I've started forcusing on the gauntlet tower. I gave up on the krypt. I did tweet WB support, maybe they will offer advice. I'm finished with the character towers, just working on gauntlet now then maybe finish the tutorial.

Yes, in your stats it will tell you have many chests unlocked, how many vases you have busted...
Thanks! I see it lists chests unlocked, bodies destroyed and pots destroyed. Does the chests include the monks/lanterns that costs souls to open are is that strictly coin chests?

UGH!! Still spending money in this damn thing and STILL nothing is unlocking that is currently locked. I have about 30 items I know for fact I've unlocked during my first run through of the krypt. At times the game kept crashing, throwing up the blue screen error message and causing me to restart the game. I have a feeling this is what glitched the krypt for me and things I've unlocked are still showing locked and no way to unlock them now. I'm tired of refreshing the krypt (what WB support told me via Twitter). No way it will take over 5 refreshes to unlock that crap. I've reached out to support on their site, but have little hope.

Raider

Noob
Anyone else missing one or two Skeleton Keys?? I am missing two so i still have two doors locked. I don't even know where to look anymore. I went through whole Krypt 3 times and i just can't find any more chests. I am only missing severed head chests because i am having only 5 so far. But Skeleton Keys can't be found there. Do i need to reset the Krypt to be able to get two more Skeleton Keys or what?

If you haven't yet, the severed head chests will open Shang's palace, not sure how many is needed to open it fully though, maybe all, can't remember.

A very helpful tym poster (wish I could remember their name) clarified that the following all have separate loot pools;
  • Regular chests
  • Hidden chests
  • Soul containers
  • The Shrine.
If one dries up, you need to move onto the next.
( I neglected hidden chest, found lots of missing loot after I read the post)

Raider

Noob
If you haven't yet, the severed head chests will open Shang's palace, not sure how many is needed to open it fully though, maybe all, can't remember.
I think that it needs at least 10, and then it opens more after you get more than 10. I also unlocked all hidden chests, or at least i think so. But i am still missing two Skeleton Keys. Can someone help? Will resetting the Krypt solve this?

But does the shrine contain character artwork, prop artwork, npc artwork, music? this is all the things that unlocked for me via chests, but due to the game crashing many times, they all reverted back to being locked.... lol... all I can get from the shrine is skins, gear, konsumables, power ups and banners.

I believe there's there two hidden chests in Shang's palace, also in the palace, as soon as you get in, go to the left into the second room, there's two lion statues in each corner. Break both, one has a gear, brutality and I think an intro for Jacqui.

After speaking with WB support, they are wanting me to delete all my saved game data on my PS4, then restart the game. If I do that, will it erase all the stuff I have unlocked so far (gear and skins mainly)??

After speaking with WB support, they are wanting me to delete all my saved game data on my PS4, then restart the game. If I do that, will it erase all the stuff I have unlocked so far (gear and skins mainly)??
If it's stuff stored on their servers, I don't believe so, but I'd inquire with them first and verify. They should be able to tell you.