What's new

UMK3 XBLA Kabal

Derek

Noob
ClarkKent said:
Is this combo possible on xbox live version, or was it only in the arcade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uO2t-nmtAU&mode=related&search=
UMK3 on XBLA is a port of the arcade version with excellent online. You can do all the same combos you could in the arcade everything that you were able to do in the arcade, you can do on the Xbox 360. That's just alittle harder if you have the 360's crap D-pad. I swear, I'd win so many more games if I had a stick(yes I'm talking about you Konqrr).

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
If I had a stick from the beginning it'd probably erase at least 15 of my 19 losses in ranked matches. Possibly all of them. I can do the double JK AFB online pretty well even in lag, and stick in a LK after, when there's no lag the double is pretty much guaranteed unless I do the first one too low and he gets sucked to the ground.

Derek

Noob
Shock said:
If I had a stick from the beginning it'd probably erase at least 15 of my 19 losses in ranked matches. Possibly all of them. I can do the double JK AFB online pretty well even in lag, and stick in a LK after, when there's no lag the double is pretty much guaranteed unless I do the first one too low and he gets sucked to the ground.
If you wouldn't get on so damn late you can how much better I've gotten. I always see EWAShock is online right as I'm done for the night. Damn you :x

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I usually get home from work at 11PM, so I don't settled down and onto 360 until about 1AM the earliest after checking emails, messages, IMs, etc. After that I'm usually on til about 4AM then I chill out on comp for a bit, unless I get on the phone with my ex at 1 lol, that usually goes on for a while. I'll try and get on a bit earlier.

l SuGaR l said:
ClarkKent said:
Is this combo possible on xbox live version, or was it only in the arcade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uO2t-nmtAU&mode=related&search=
UMK3 on XBLA is a port of the arcade version with excellent online. You can do all the same combos you could in the arcade everything that you were able to do in the arcade, you can do on the Xbox 360. That's just alittle harder if you have the 360's crap D-pad. I swear, I'd win so many more games if I had a stick(yes I'm talking about you Konqrr).

Have you attempted it? The start is HP, HK, LK, HP, HP, d+HP correct? Everytime I do this combo it will knock them up in the air into the corner, and put kabal into a frozen state where he cant jump.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Do one combo that pushes you away, then move the other character next to Kabal where he stops, he should be in perfect position if you do the combo fluidly. Now remember to distance that much every time you do it. In game it's very easy to set up multiple JK-AFBs with him because of the spin.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
With Kabal in the corner if you are going to do anything extra after JK AFB, at least do a RH because a run in LK is pretty easy to get, and if you don't you can rush down pressure easily.