What's new

UMK3 Weekly Training Sessions

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
When the Arcade Kollection comes out, I'll be holding weekly training sessions on the 360 for UMK3, assuming the online is decent that is. I'll try to get some other top players to help as well. Any level player is welcome, from complete noob to average or experienced. As long as you're willing to learn and improve, you're in. I don't have much room on my friendslist, so you'll have to just message me on XBL, or post in here to sign up. My GT is "o Juggernaut 0" (letter o then the number zero). I'm not claiming to be the best teacher or the best UMK3 player ever, but I know how to play and figure I can share my knowledge to those that want it. As of now I'm not sure which day or days I'll be doing this, but that will be better determined once it's out and more people are visiting this section of the forum.

1. TwIzTiDWoRlD
2. xAKxRoyal Flush
3. maggot66632
4. MrRoguelike

AC1984

Kaballin!
I would love to join but I have a ps3 only...anyway If someone wants to hit me up for games.... AC_1984MK

Noob
Juggs, is this going to be UMK3 training sessions or GJ training sessions? LOL... :yeradick:

CRKFIEND

Noob
When the Arcade Kollection comes out, I'll be holding weekly training sessions on the 360 for UMK3, assuming the online is decent that is. I'll try to get some other top players to help as well. Any level player is welcome, from complete noob to average or experienced. As long as you're willing to learn and improve, you're in. I don't have much room on my friendslist, so you'll have to just message me on XBL, or post in here to sign up. My GT is "o Juggernaut 0" (letter o then the number zero). I'm not claiming to be the best teacher or the best UMK3 player ever, but I know how to play and figure I can share my knowledge to those that want it. As of now I'm not sure which day or days I'll be doing this, but that will be better determined once it's out and more people are visiting this section of them forum.

1. TwIzTiDWoRlD
2. xAKxRoyal Flush
3. maggot66632
4. MrRoguelike
Jugg, do you play on MAME at all? You'd kick my ass, but I'd love to learn a thing or two!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jugg, do you play on MAME at all? You'd kick my ass, but I'd love to learn a thing or two!
I play on MAME from time to time. Add me on AIM: PhoenixUMK3. But hopefully the AK is really good online, and that it's arcade perfect, if so I'll be on there quite a lot.

Eternal

Noob
I would love to join but I have a ps3 only...anyway If someone wants to hit me up for games.... AC_1984MK
I'll definitely add you AC..I plan on playing a lot... I see you live in Philly, I live near Portland OR, I hope we can play with out lag/delay..

TWOFACE_23

Dude i love UMK3 but im so bad at it.. i'm a complete noob, i would appreciate it if you taught me a few things my GT is Mr VNeck23
the online is really slow though..

Fatality XBL

Red-eye Ragin'
Juggernaut, I'll help mentor. GT: x iFaTaLiTy o. I know UMK3, and would be glad to help and get some friendly competition going. In case you haven't noticed, laggy Kabal's and Robot Smoke's are boring as shit to play.