What's new

UMK3 U-Sub 100%

In certain scenarios you can make some hits not count like with sindel's HP-scream cancels.

Vid
Right click, save as to download (it streams)

You can get aaHPHP, JK, HK, HK with sub on about half the characters for sure. however the combo would still be over 100% if it was finished with LK. That you can get on anyone.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Very nice. This combo works because he was frozen and got hit by the uppercut at the exact same time, I'm guessing instead of counting it as 1 hit, it counted it as zero hits because the clone wouldn't be a hit, and in all other double hit scenarios, it counts as one hit, ie: Jade Return Boomerang + any hit. It's not like the scream which has some broken built in properties. Never suspected this however but it makes sense.

I think you could max this combo out to HPHPHP, JK, JK, HK at the end which would add about 12% to the combo for damage sake.

How do you figure stuff like this out? Does it just come to you? Like when your having lunch or something you just think "Hey I think I know what would combo!!"? Seriously you guys are awesom.

P.S. I wish I had an xbox 360 to play some of you guy's on live, I really need to get better at this game.

TheImmortalMan said:
How do you figure stuff like this out? Does it just come to you? Like when your having lunch or something you just think "Hey I think I know what would combo!!"?
All on accident my friend.

Shock said:
...and in all other double hit scenarios, it counts as one hit, ie: Jade Return Boomerang + any hit.
Ded_ was telling me about that. He's done it with some other specials like sektors homing missile. Uppercut+smart missle, no damage readout (which means it only registered as 1 hit). This is also why you can connect 5 forceballs at one time and none of them will be damage protected making 60%+ damage. Then after that you can do aaHPHP, forceball (it's just now locks), and now finish the combo with dashes or whatever. Exactly like from RZP's vid, Devastation 2.

Good job... i got some kombos like that incouding usub y classicsub....^_^ but nice job anyway... if you got something more, please show us :)