What's new

Umk3 Speed Run by me (Sega Genesis)

It's not crap at all, it's extremely good. I like the combo you did to Jax in the first round, and I liked the way you planned Shang's eruption move to stop the cpu's throws, if not planned, then you're lucky!!. You totally showed pwnage in this speed run. this is awesome!

TheRagingStorm said:
...I liked the way you planned Shang's eruption move to stop the cpu's throws, if not planned, then you're lucky!!.
If you hold back after triple ground fire balls the CPU often will try to throw you.

ERrorMAKro said:
This one is played on normal speed, but it sucks xD

mk1
part 1
part 2
haha like u said, you suck:p but is cool to see "real" vids xD and "non real" vids xD like i said many times, i love all those chapter from Ded_ & Selpex (by the way, where´s selpex?) you know MKT BROKEN that´s so amazing xD

ded

Elder God
rzp said:
ERrorMAKro said:
This one is played on normal speed, but it sucks xD

mk1
part 1
part 2
haha like u said, you suck:p but is cool to see "real" vids xD and "non real" vids xD like i said many times, i love all those chapter from Ded_ & Selpex (by the way, where´s selpex?) you know MKT BROKEN that´s so amazing xD
mike told me selpex is in jail LOL

dreemernj

Ambassador
MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
Off: Maybe Selpex will get out of there in slo mo. No really what happened to him?
LoL, I don't think he's actually in jail. That's just something I jokingly said. Although it's not 100% impossible either :-/

I haven't seen Selpex on in a long time.