What's new

UMK3 SNES combo video...

RoGE

Noob
Mensaje de los foros

Disculpa, ocurrió un error. Si no estás seguro de cómo utilizar alguna característica, o no sabes por qué has obtenido este mensaje de error, prueba a mirar en los archivos de ayuda para más información.
El error devuelto fue:

Disculpa; no tienes permiso para utilizar esta característica. Si no te has identificado, puedes hacerlo mediante el siguiente formulario.

Iori9 said:
Mensaje de los foros

Disculpa, ocurrió un error. Si no estás seguro de cómo utilizar alguna característica, o no sabes por qué has obtenido este mensaje de error, prueba a mirar en los archivos de ayuda para más información.
El error devuelto fue:

Disculpa; no tienes permiso para utilizar esta característica. Si no te has identificado, puedes hacerlo mediante el siguiente formulario.

I agree

Nice Kombos in that first video. Neat Cyrax infinites. The Nightwolf Hatchet infinite was nice to see, as I haven't seen that many axes without the help of MKT being slowed down >.>

Yeah, I seen this already, good vid, but I'll ask again...
Isn't there already a vid called Mortal Kombat Destruction?

However, that Shang Tsung vid was nice. Kabal got axe - raped!

Iori9 said:
Mensaje de los foros

El error devuelto fue:

Forums Message:

Sorry, a error has been happened. If you´re not sure of how to use some features, or you don´t know why you obteined this message, try looking in the help files for more information.

The Error was:
Sorry, you have no permission tu use this feature. If you have not been login yet, click on to register.

You need to be logged to read our forum... sorry but i forgot this xD

something like that, and sorry if this was already posted... and yes... i suck... Ded_ you don´t love me enymore:'(... and Dreemer i remember that video.. was a good video.. so sad that this game is just.. so fucking broken...^_^

Konqrr said:
Post a download link, not youtube thx ^_^
i Don´t know where to upload the vid for you to download man:( if dreemer can i´ll give him the file and then he upload to the webpage:)