UMK3 Revision 1.3 Public Beta 2 now available! Link inside

Discussion in 'Ultimate/Mortal Kombat 3/Trilogy' started by tehdrewsus, Oct 5, 2017.

By tehdrewsus on Oct 5, 2017 at 9:44 PM
  1. tehdrewsus

tehdrewsus REVISION 1.3

PSN:
    tehdrewsus
    Happy 22nd Birthday, UMK3 - here's my humble gift to the community. Revision 1.3 Beta 2.01 now available for download! Link in youtube video description. Link to the change log throughout the entire beta process also available in youtube video description. Enjoy!

BustaUppa and KOHR like this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Ultimate/Mortal Kombat 3/Trilogy' started by tehdrewsus, Oct 5, 2017.

1. MKB
      MKB
      Hey heads up on the tags. After the first five, the remaining users won't get the notification.

As far as this goes, wow. Awesome!
      Eldriken and tehdrewsus like this.
    2. tehdrewsus
      tehdrewsus
      Cool, thanks!

What's the best way to notify?
    3. Eldriken
      Eldriken
      Normally, I'd say tag the other users in individual posts (5 per post), but in the case of this...that would require too many individual posts. >_>

I think you're kind of at an impasse as far as that goes, unfortunately.
    4. tehdrewsus
      tehdrewsus

Or a mod could front page/feature it ;)

Just saying... UMK3 is a big part of the foundation of TYM!
      Desz and Eldriken like this.
    5. MKB
      MKB
      @Eldriken

Since I'm not in front of a computer right now, would you mind front paging this?
    6. Eldriken
      Eldriken
      Done. I didn't add anything to it because I suck at that kind of thing. >_> I did, however, remove all of the tags as they were making it look like horse pucky. :p

If I did anything wrong, let me know. I don't really promote things very often as our lovely Tortoise usually handles that kind of thing.
    7. Jhonnykiller45
      Jhonnykiller45
      Well done every version is looking better
    8. villainous monk
      villainous monk
      Saw this on Reddit so I thought I pop in to see if tym posted it too. Glad I'm not disappointed.

Going to download it tonight. I was playing some serious MK2 & MK3 last weekend. The SNES had not been that hot in forever.

Hope to try and put this to the test as well.

Also is Rain a hidden character? My original SNES copy had him unlocked already.