What's new

UMK3 Reptile Infinite Tutorial

Tim Static

Adminerator
Hmm, if you want to write a small bit about the video, even in Spanish, i can get it somewhat translated & we can promote it. I can even ask Pedro or someone to translate it fully & then maybe you can re-do an english version too. Let me know & thanks for tagging me!

Reactions: Mgo

Mgo

Noob
Hmm, if you want to write a small bit about the video, even in Spanish, i can get it somewhat translated & we can promote it. I can even ask Pedro or someone to translate it fully & then maybe you can re-do an english version too. Let me know & thanks for tagging me!
Yeah i can do a intro, but almost all the explanation is in the video that contains subtitles, I could send you the actual english subtitles to be corrected grammatically too... if you said english version (for the audio) i still have the proyect but i dont know english synthetic voices.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Yeah i can do a intro, but almost all the explanation is in the video that contains subtitles, I could send you the actual english subtitles to be corrected grammatically too... if you said english version (for the audio) i still have the proyect but i dont know english synthetic voices.
Ok cool. Send me a PM & we'll figure something out. Thanks man!

Reactions: Mgo

Mgo

Noob
The intro should be something like this (but better written :p)

"This is a detailed tutorial on how to make one of the famous Reptile Infinite Combos (three punches cut by a walk after two punches)
Explaining the most common errors on the performing of this combo and also showing a view of the keyboard for a better understanding"