What's new

UMK3 out on Wednesday! Confirmed at Xbox.com

omg thanks for posting this ive been waiting so long for this...to bad i don't have my 360 right stupid repair center

wikipedia said:
October 9, 2006 (XBLA Special - Gold Subscribers Only)
i have been playing XBLA since the relese on november 22. 2005 and i have never heard of any XBLA game coming out on a monday

also wikipedia does not say that it will be coming out on the 11th anymore this creates controversey in my head i doubt it will come out

That Wikipedia page can be edited by anyone. Just click edit just above that table. I would not hold my breath on this release date.

Moe

wat a surprise wikipedia said it would be out today for gold members and guess wat its not lets pray for wednesday

Derek

Noob
ilovepoop said:
wat a surprise wikipedia said it would be out today for gold members and guess wat its not lets pray for wednesday
Wikipedia made me look like an ass, that will teach me to never trust them again. I feel so bad now, I was all hyped up about it and then, bam here's a huge let down. :cry:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Wikipedia is rarely a "them", it's just concentrated internet dribble, with the occassional intelligent people deleting or correcting things that are wrong when it comes to things that are hard to verify, but then the drones will just change it to what they think or like instead of what's right.

i understand why u would think it would be out wednesday considering midway said that MK:A will be out with an arcade perfect version of UMK3 for PS2 this starts tons of rumors about the release but nothing was ever confirmed/delayed by midway until recently

Derek

Noob
ilovepoop said:
i understand why u would think it would be out wednesday considering midway said that MK:A will be out with an arcade perfect version of UMK3 for PS2 this starts tons of rumors about the release but nothing was ever confirmed/delayed by midway until recently
Yeah. With Armageddon coming out today for the PS2 I thought Midway would have UMK3 for XBLA ready by now, but then again they have to make the online from scrath so it's not really porting a 10 year old game. I'm just pissed that Wikipedia raped me so hard. I look like a jackass and now I'm sad.

:cry: