What's new

UMK3 Ode

Great vid, ded! I liked that Babality in the end! And those endurance glitches!!

Moonlit Wilderness FTW! Third vid you did with Tekken 5 tracks! awesome!

Did you do 3 kung lao corner spins to Shao Kahn with no sort of cancel? How did you do that one, is that a boss only glitch or something?

Houzi

Noob
Absolutely amazing. Watching Ded_ is always amazing. Just too good at this game it's something that rarely anyone can get. Like seriously I can't even believe how good he is at the game. I"M AMAZED!!!!!!

Derek

Noob
Did you do 3 kung lao corner spins to Shao Kahn with no sort of cancel? How did you do that one, is that a boss only glitch or something?
It's easy to do. He stays up in the air for long enough to where you can just spin again. The way the spin works is it has a time limit between spins not just the hit limit but for some reason this is broken on Shoa Kahn...Waits for ded to explain further.

That U. Sub-Zero 100% was some kick ass shit ded.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
shgit that was jax dropping dude. great work on the boses LOL

that stryker shit was nice too!
keep it up

ded

Elder God
It's easy to do. He stays up in the air for long enough to where you can just spin again. The way the spin works is it has a time limit between spins not just the hit limit but for some reason this is broken on Shoa Kahn...Waits for ded to explain further.

That U. Sub-Zero 100% was some kick ass shit ded.
yeah it works vs bosses only. for some reason they are juggled higher and you can get extra hits in various combos vs them. two teleport uppercuts, 4 shoulder slams and etc

Kick ass man. I remember seeing a couple of these just randomly posted around the site when someone found them, like the Ermac VS jax 100%.

Kick ass job ded.

he's never played in any competitive setting on a cabinet or on XBL as far as I know, so you can't say he's the best in general.

Do you think he would beat Shock, Lex, Moe, Hanzo or RZP on a cab?

Do you think he would beat Crazy D, DC Hustle or Shaney on Xbox?

I'd LOVE to see ded get XBL and just wreck people.

Or even travel to America and destroy a tourney in a real tourney on a cab.