What's new

(UMK3/MKT) Why "Nike" doesn't beat Kabal?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Hey guys, i know Kabal is considered the best Character in the game, but with that hitbox doesn't it give an upper hand to Nightwolf ? since he can simply rape Kabal's type hitbox with an ease due his rundown combo starter and apply corner infinities into them (kabal, robots, Kano, etc)?

why he is only 5th on the recent tier list?

Juggs AREZ God of War Shock ded REO Rip Torn

And before you ask, thar "nike" name came from his well know Axe Combos lol

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Kabal can punish virtually any attack or combo hit from NW on block, and without a teleport or invisibility, he is completely susceptible to Kabal's own brand of rushdown. This match is a war of attrition IMO, very close, Kabal 6-4 max. The corner infinite is useful, but good luck getting Kabal there. Why is NW 5th? Well, where do you think he should be, and why?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I looked to the recent tier list and he went down to 7th, its really a close call to ermac, kabal and definitely Human Smoke, but, i still think he is better than kano, also he has one of the best and fastest HK in the game up close and even from afar is good to pin players in the ground, that tries to run away from his rundown.

Edit: Just looked again, didn't saw your post before, and i agree, with is placement, below Kung Lao ^^

Where is that neck final between you and REO? Any chance i get to see it somewhere?