What's new

UMK3/MKT/UMK3:TE Match Videos and Links

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
On the other hand, these are the most recent matches from Colombia. Our weekly UMK3 tournament has reached its 17th edition and the ranking is coming to an end, enjoy the matches after the top 8 placing (I want to do an invitational tournament in a couple of weeks to see who wins!)

24/7 109 points
Tsugaru 82 points
Gonzalo "Mr." 59 points
UltraDaivis 57 points
Williams 52 points
NinjaGrinder 52 points
Jesus 48 points
Gondo 30 points

Reactions: Mgo

Mgo

Noob
On the other hand, these are the most recent matches from Colombia. Our weekly UMK3 tournament has reached its 17th edition and the ranking is coming to an end, enjoy the matches after the top 8 placing (I want to do an invitational tournament in a couple of weeks to see who wins!)

24/7 109 points
Tsugaru 82 points
Gonzalo "Mr." 59 points
UltraDaivis 57 points
Williams 52 points
NinjaGrinder 52 points
Jesus 48 points
Gondo 30 points

What is this? Do you have an anual ranking? Nice...

NinjaGrinder

And this is the final UMK3 tournament final from Bogota, Colombia in 2016

Next year we will run the decisive tournament and then a new ranking will start.

Enjoy the Grand Finals between "24/7" and me!

NinjaGrinder

As promised, this is the whole tournament. It took place last sunday, the top 7 players from the Bogotá ranking showed up and we played round robin, best out of 3 matches. Grand finals were played FT5

We did something similar to a streaming, with video commentary and interviews at the end (Spanish of course)

Enjoy and thanks for watching and PLEASE keep the game alive! see you this year with more UMK3 and a new ranking.

Reactions: ded

Byites

Wilson
Im so happy to see people keeping umk3/mkT alive. Got back into playing it recently with one of my mates. So much fun.

NinjaGrinder

Back with more, guys

This time I bring our first 2017 UMK3 weekly tournament. A new ranking has begun and players are eager to secure their spots. This is all we could record from the 1st stage plus grand finals. Unfortunately I couldn't go play but I'll try next week. Thanks for watching and keep playing and sharing matches!

NinjaGrinder

NinjaGrinder (P1) Vs MKK Hanzo (P2)

Yes, Hanzo from Venezuela!

Casuals matches played on MAME (offline), this UMK3 monster has come to Colombia (hopefully for a very long time) and we couldn't find a better way to start the night! We literally stopped playing a few mins ago and I just uploaded the matches

I think is safe to say there will be A LOT more to come. Stay tuned and thanks for watching.

MRIGOTBASS

NinjaGrinder (P1) Vs MKK Hanzo (P2)

Yes, Hanzo from Venezuela!

Casuals matches played on MAME (offline), this UMK3 monster has come to Colombia (hopefully for a very long time) and we couldn't find a better way to start the night! We literally stopped playing a few mins ago and I just uploaded the matches

I think is safe to say there will be A LOT more to come. Stay tuned and thanks for watching.

GGS but i really expected more from Hanzo in person, thats really him ? I have never seen somone eat so many naked spins ever. Maybe just rusty who knows.

MKK hanzo

GGS but i really expected more from Hanzo in person, thats really him ? I have never seen somone eat so many naked spins ever. Maybe just rusty who knows.
Damn haha sorry for not being pro. Im old and rusted. I was also playing on a snes d.pad so...

Expect bettter from all of us soon!

NinjaGrinder

Oh yeah, neither of us were playing on our regular sticks.

This time I bring more content and in a couple of days I will upload a lot more, with Hanzo actually doing some blocking ;) hehe

MKK hanzo

Yeah, still using that snes pad, till I fix my stick wich will be soon.

tjose sets were a bit netter and the ones we are uploading this afternoon (playing on sticks actually) are arguably way better.

NinjaGrinder

More UMK3 casuals, this time FT5 sets between Ioros, MKK Hanzo and me, enjoy and thanks for watching

More matches are coming, some of them played just a few mins ago!

NinjaGrinder

And more content! UMK3 casuals with my brother Hanzo Hasashi from Vzla. I split the session in 2 videos, I think the final score was 21-10 in his favor.

NinjaGrinder

It's been a while since I posted about our weekly tournament, we are on the 5th week already for the 2nd season of UMK3 UTP in Bogotá, Colombia

Enjoy, fellas

Reactions: ded

NinjaGrinder

And more kontent!

This time, an intense and fun FT10 againts MKK Hanzo. I was using Jax, he was using R smoke. GGs!

NinjaGrinder

And guess what? more matches LOL

Our weekly UMK3 tournament is still strong and people are getting excited to have Hanzo here and some have started to play more seriously or just take the game again!

Grand finals this week between Hanzo & me and the rest of the tournament in our playlist

NinjaGrinder

Been a while since I posted our weekly tournament matches

Week 9 starts here:

And week 10 here: