What's new

UMK3/MKT/UMK3:TE Match Videos and Links

Any new/old match videos you have, post them.

This is my first vid, to test the quality. It's against a random in a casual, and he's not very good (no offense to him). I barely had to run jab at all. The first match is dumb (Liu Kang vs Liu Kang), the rest are atleast enjoyable. I accidentally jumped way too much, but it's because of the 360 d-pad

wazz

Noob
hanzo awsome fights man. the ermac vs kabal battles were great. so who was playin on stick and who was playin on pad

MKK hanzo

wazz said:
hanzo awsome fights man. the ermac vs kabal battles were great. so who was playin on stick and who was playin on pad
Wazz if you are talking about that single fight that is very old, those were purely on arcade. Remember its a playlist so you will find lots of matches scrolling to the sides.

wazz

Noob
MKK Hanzo_H said:
Wazz if you are talking about that single fight that is very old, those were purely on arcade. Remember its a playlist so you will find lots of matches scrolling to the sides.
yup the videos were playin one after the other. I saw bout 20 fights

S

SuGaR

lol video 2 match 1

aaHP JK RH HK

Man, I need to play that game versus someone. It's so fast I can do retarded combos because of the speed difference.

^ play me sugar. d/l golden oreos second link in his MKT/MK4 thread and you are good to go. i need a sparring partner anyway. My MKT is fun nothing more jajaja

RollTide8569 said:
^ play me sugar. d/l golden oreos second link in his MKT/MK4 thread and you are good to go. i need a sparring partner anyway. My MKT is fun nothing more jajaja
i downloaded it and everything moves slow...idk what the problem is...do i have to change any settings?

S

SuGaR

RollTide8569 said:
Computer is out of order until Friday. Then I'll buy a controller and set this up.

DEADPO0L XI said:
i downloaded it and everything moves slow...idk what the problem is...do i have to change any settings?
maybe you have a slow computer, does mame work on your CPU?

SuGaR said:
Computer is out of order until Friday. Then I'll buy a controller and set this up.

cool

MKK hanzo

A friend after our December event passed me this:

Nothing special just a crowd take of the UMK3 finals and you an see a bit of the atmosphere there.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
im sry but that kid thinks he is god at mk or something...and his nightwolf is horrible yet he still talks shit...lol im just sayin

S

SuGaR

GoldenOreos said:
im sry but that kid thinks he is god at mk or something...and his nightwolf is horrible yet he still talks shit...lol im just sayin
Okay, Kanye.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
GoldenOreos said:
I kinda agree and kinda don't. I've caught him bragging about beating me to someone else and he also says "ggs" while playing. Some people are just weird I guess.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Thanks, man
whenever I record more, I'll post 'em here
there are much more (old stuff mostly) on my channel tough