What's new

UMK3-MKT Combo Videos - UMK3 Infinito

I would rather hear the game and subtle background music that moves, not an overpowering death metal remix LOL. Good on YouTube for muting that stuff

ded

Elder God
I would rather hear the game and subtle background music that moves, not an overpowering death metal remix LOL. Good on YouTube for muting that stuff
i actually agree with the above, however, we were talking about the reduxes of the old videos ;)

Mgo

Noob
I have most of them reduxed into hd and 60fps, but YouTube mutes the tracks due to their shitty policy. if there is a way to upload them without any issues, let me know.
You reduxed only UMK3 videos, or the rest of mks too?

Mgo

Noob
i have MK1 Old School, MK4 Extreme and MK Gold Vol.1 reduxed as well. If @Shock and @Konqrr can provide me with the projects for the MKII Vids, i can redux them as well, as I have all the combos already recorded.

@psycho4rent thanks for posting this, man.
Nice, I would like to see those on the actual quality :F Upload ASAP :)

ded

Elder God
i still can upload some, but as mentioned, YouTube will block them due to song copyrights

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
i have MK1 Old School, MK4 Extreme and MK Gold Vol.1 reduxed as well. If @Shock and @Konqrr can provide me with the projects for the MKII Vids, i can redux them as well, as I have all the combos already recorded.

@psycho4rent thanks for posting this, man.
The project file for this is long gone. I'd have to recreate it.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Love the music choices for these vids lol. Now THIS is a balanced MK game, not gimmicky crap in it like a certain MK game. ;) The stuff in UMK3 looks broken to people but then try doing it lol whole different story. Like I remember this dude way back telling me "UMK3 sucks cause Reptile infinite broken" so I asked him to do it since it's so broken, he couldn't and winded up blocking me lmao.

Reactions: ded

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Wow awesome combos. I think the most off the walls crazy one to me was the kitana vs jax one 100% :eek:. And that jade vs sheeva in the corner and mileena vs sektor in the corner were nuts.Great job.

Reactions: ded