What's new

UMK3-MKT Combo Videos - UMK3 Infinito

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I just want the community to see some of the stuff that was worked on before they even started playing. The majority of MK players right now didn't play before 9, or if they did, it was MKvDC. Maybe bolster some interest in 2D. A lot of the younger players at tournaments want to learn them. It's sort of like listening to music that influenced what you like I suppose.

nwo

Noob
That is a nice combo, nwo, do you have more Cyrax stuff?
I got a Cyrax 75% that's gotten a lot of views on YouTube, but its like 2 years old and (I was a noob) some people have pointed out that it could be upgraded. I have a couple other Cyrax combo's in my head, but haven't been able to practice them enough to pull them off yet.

Here's the upgraded version, by HeIsClose. 10-hit 95%.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Ok, so you could just position the opp closer to the corner, so you can finish the combo (after the 3rd explosion) with aaHPx2, walk, HP, JK, HP, xxair throw. I think it might kill him but if it does, I'm pretty sure it has been done before by Shock, Ded, RZP or anyone else. It would be cool to see what other ideas you have for him.

Shock, have you talked about it with someone else yet? I think it's a great idea

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
There are many Cyrax 100% mid screen variants, and a couple resets, so changing it around would just be manipulating the combo into the formula that allows 100% with finish of choice

ded

Elder God
I have most of them reduxed into hd and 60fps, but YouTube mutes the tracks due to their shitty policy. if there is a way to upload them without any issues, let me know.

Mgo

Noob
If the original video is already online you will not have problems. I recall seeing problem only in a video called Mortal Disorder or somethin'

If the original video is already online you will not have problems. I recall seeing problem only in a video called Mortal Disorder or somethin'
the original is already online and/or not muted because of that fucked up youtube bot who's responsible for muting or removing videos, in many cases it removes or mutes videos for no reason, and does nothing to many videos which drastically violates their policies.

Reactions: ded