What's new

UMK3 matches and players database!!!

AC1984

Kaballin!
The idea of this channel is to collect as many matches as possible from players around the world. Anyone who wants their videos in it just send it and Ill upload. I have tons of matches to upload tomorrow so after that I would be more than happy to upload even more.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheUltimateMK

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Nice idea, man

As soon as I record more shits I'll let you know.

Hanzo: I think the idea isn't just to re-upload matches that are already in another YT account ;)

AC1984

Kaballin!
10x a lot guys

Jugger, yes Golden will upload them at some point.
Grinder, from my personal experience some times its difficult to browse different accounts, look for different stuff,download video files, etc. just wanna put descent amount of matches. (not every match that is out there cause its gonna take me forever to arrange it) If every active player can contribute with at least 8-10 matches, that would be an awesome start.

AC1984

Kaballin!
Whatever you want man...i wish i could do the same thing for MK1,MK2 and MK4(gold)...MKT should be just fine...10x Hanzo :)))))

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I went through tonight and tagged/added descriptions for about 25 videos. I'll try to go through the rest of what I know tomorrow.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Updated a few more, got about 2 pages worth to go through, I believe they are from 2 different tournaments. The south American ones I won't be able to do, but next I may make some playlists for the matches from the same tournaments.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Updated several more before youtube started giving me an internal server error. Very annoying, only about 12 left that I can edit though.

Edit: OK I believe everything now has some kind of title that tells you where it's from, except the Kaillera/XBL casuals, and the South American matches which I have no idea where they are from.