What's new

UMK3 Match Hanzo_Hasashi Vs. Crazy Dominican (ONLINE)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
There's no way to avoid lag/delay when you're talking about 2200 miles across continents. I can get good gameplay to Konqrr who is just under 2000 miles from me but that's within the US mainland itself. We get good quality play even on XBL and Kaillera without any special programs. Ded_ and I have tried using P2P and it just can't work.

I play Street Fighter Alpha 2 in GGPO and i can fight without lag, so the thing is that GGPO find a way to play online with no lag, i hope someday those peoples put in their list any Mortal Kombat (if they can put UMk3 would be great) but they just like to play any CAPCOM game.

Try using GGPO and you will see how good you can play =)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
All games lag online that I've played, even Halo lol...people can improve it with the servers, connection etc but there will always be lag when it comes to online gaming.

i'd like to say good games to hanzo hasashi for the matches we had.

he is a very good player, one of the best that i've faced. i know we would have extremely fun matches if it were offline, but the best thing we can do is just play online.

i have set up my comp for p2p so that it will be less laggy and make the matches more enjoyable for the both of us the next time we play.

Crazy Dominican said:
i'd like to say good games to hanzo hasashi for the matches we had.

he is a very good player, one of the best that i've faced. i know we would have extremely fun matches if it were offline, but the best thing we can do is just play online.

i have set up my comp for p2p so that it will be less laggy and make the matches more enjoyable for the both of us the next time we play.
Hell! i hope this P2p thing fix some problems cus i really want to have a try on all this, By The Way im waiting for my Nintendo DS ^^ it´ll arrive today or maybe tomorrow at morning :D

even with lag i see that there is competition for crazy in hanzo.. they are the best of the best...i imagine offline....hanzo with a stick and crazy with a N64 or a good saitek controller.and also against a good opponent like hanzo.... ill pay to see that...to people that really know how to play,, crazy would play for real... online he is 50% of what he is offline...

For what I saw... it should be a nightmare playing online, they both look like imbecils, and I know Hanzo is great.

I don't think I'll ever play online even if I could... I get angry when playing on bad controls, now I imagine my brain would crash and I'll start bleeding through my nose because of lag :lol:

Totally a nightmare... juggles so simple as Kabal's JK/fireball were missing... I got a headache just by watching it :(

Well Hanzo just told me:

"Even when you play in DS vs DS in wireless (not online) mode there is a slight delay that can make you look like a fool (ask RZP about this)."

I don't know about DS or PSP because I don't have one, but with this... I'm not sure I want it anyway :?

I can't stand playing with restrinctions... not even for fun (Controller/Screen/Lag/fractured hand LOL well you get the idea).

FrozenWorm said:
Well Hanzo just told me:

"Even when you play in DS vs DS in wireless (not online) mode there is a slight delay that can make you look like a fool (ask RZP about this)."

I don't know about DS or PSP because I don't have one, but with this... I'm not sure I want it anyway :?

I can't stand playing with restrinctions... not even for fun (Controller/Screen/Lag/fractured hand LOL well you get the idea).
Yes, In fat the lag stay in there even in "LAN" mode, there are jsut a little delay example: I tried to perform the Smoke combo, HK, LP (Knee kombo), hpx2, Spear, JK, RK, LK (in the corner) and is not the same like when you play in "player 1 mode"

agent007 said:
Crazy Dominican said:
agent007 said:
Couple questions. Did you guys use p2p or just play in a server? Also it looked like you recorded while you played. I recommend trying p2p if you haven't it will reduce lag and button delay considerably. You guys might be able to have a decent match then.

Good matches
can u plz xplain to me how to get it?
http://honmaru.gry-online.pl/download/index.php?act=download&id=88

Just replace your old kaillera client with the new one

Thx for kaillera client i really needed it.The original one i had would crash at the ping server screen i would also like to try the ip to ip to reduce lag

very nice matches Hanzo is a force to be reckoned with especially not being used to lag and all

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
yeah nice matches
lag was horrid truly but is "good" to see those guys playing each other

I don't where to ask for some matches jeje

I'm kinda playing that p2p kaillera thing, anyone wan to try?
I have stick at home :D

msn: [email protected]

cya guys

Tim Static

Adminerator
NinjaGrinder said:
yeah nice matches
lag was horrid truly but is "good" to see those guys playing each other

I don't where to ask for some matches jeje

I'm kinda playing that p2p kaillera thing, anyone wan to try?
I have stick at home :D

msn: [email protected]

cya guys
Whoa....Grinder!

Where the hell have you been?

NinjaGrinder

jeje man super busy at work and also that fucking isp sux big time and it won't open many pages... there was weeks, man weeks that I couldn't check umk.com
so I got tired of trying jasdjashjajaajajaj

I'm on vacation now I have internet access at home, so I guess I'll be around for a while lol

someone add me and let's fucking play umk3 8)

MKF30

Yo Grinder, what's up man? You have or are you getting the DS version man? 8) or just MAME

NinjaGrinder

just mame and zsnes for now man...
I played DS the other day in a friend's DS and it was super laggy lol

MKF30

Ahh, ok if you do get your own man let me know.

Yeah, you guys live really far, here it's not as bad in the states or at least for me most of the time.

The worst laggy experiences I've had so far was when I had to play this dude from holland LOL.....overseas would lag on any console lol. It sucked