What's new

UMK3 Kitana corner juggle

it looks like u can keep it goin w/ an Instant Air Fan instead of the low kick at the end, but i'm no Kitana expert

ain't it every 4 seconds u can do a fan? if so the 2 round houses gives u about 4 seconds (watch the clock)

edit: nice combo!

I love any combo with a roundhouse in it. Just looks so sick when you can get something off a roundhouse.

Like a male ninja roundhousing someone into the corner and comboing off it.

ROUND HOUSE

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
RollTide8569 said:
it looks like u can keep it goin w/ an Instant Air Fan instead of the low kick at the end, but i'm no Kitana expert

ain't it every 4 seconds u can do a fan? if so the 2 round houses gives u about 4 seconds (watch the clock)
Not enough time has elapsed for another fan and the iAF isn't that fast, it would go over Jax's head.

Sick combo though.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Nice one, sorry for not helping, I just couldn't do it (i tried for like half an hour! lol), but the version you told me about was just 2aahps, not 2aahp, walk, aahp ;) I think it looks kinda easier that way. Good stuff, if you want me to record another shits, just let me know and if I can, I'll help you. I don't have the patiencie or skill anymore to look for/practice combos but, just let me know ;)

ded

Elder God
vs Sheeva in corner: aaHP, JK, RH, JK, Air Fan Throw, otg JPs, HP, HP, LP, F+HP, otg HK - 93%

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
oh ok, you just wanted them roundhouses

Also, ded_, did you ever determine if RH after the fan throw to OTG was impossible?

ded

Elder God
yeah, maybe after some special setup like sheeva doing Teleport Stomp and being interrupted by the aaHP so she is higher, but i havent tested that

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I can get her pretty high in a normal situation, it really looks like it could be possible, but I can't get it. Maybe try a JP instead of a JK. The extra damage from the round house might still result in 100%.