What's new

UMK3: Kabal vs Human Smoke

MRIGOTBASS

Beef aside, I still haven’t downloaded fightcade. Mainly because I haven’t really played UMK3 in literally years. I have come to absolutely hate online UMK3. Anyway, is fightcade good enough for me to actually get back into the game? Like, the main reason I stopped playing online UMK3 is just how bad the delay is, so, is it at least better on fightcade? @Lex @MRIGOTBASS
Now they got the ssocd clenser or whatever fixed yes its actually not too bad. Its definetly really pkayable and ive had sets with snowboy in russia that somehow was great.

@nwo says it sucks because nwo sucks lol he has his own fake version of umk3 that about 8 scrubs play and as much as it pains me to say it CD is one of them, they make rules and montior ip addresses its a super duper cringe hostile enviroment. Same 8 scrubs every day. Shapeshifter nwo and like 6 various dominicans they swear its the same game. You have that option lol or

Prob at least 100 or so active players at prime time on fightcade, you got some oldheads some new people Its decent as hell imo. Not better than legit local mame on juggs 1.2 but its super close. Plus it has ggpo and that was Dream or whatever so may as well get on.

@Lex should have just been a cool old head, and not all hostile to the great one over here. Im not upset u just did some hella cringe shit and im still down to play for fun at any point of time just chill on the qwingy stuff.

nwo

Noob
@nwo as much as it pains me to say it CD is one of them, they make rules and montior ip addresses its a super duper cringe hostile enviroment. Same 8 scrubs every day. Shapeshifter nwo and like 6 various dominicans they swear its the same game. You have that option lol or
Yeah you got, CD, Marv, DDY, JDW, Black Blade, Hero Combo, Cien, me....and more, who play it. You....Nodoubt even. Yeah LOL

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
@Juggs Fightcade sucks, unless you want to play vs 90% foreign players. I offered to play vs @Lex on MAME since I happen to have a Las Vegas kaillera server and his friend Thrower told me he lived in Vegas, and @Lex laughed in my face.

Almost all top USA players play on MAME, other than DetroitBalln and a few others. Same with Russian players, almost all on MAME.

For super long distance matches Fightcade is better, but super long distance matches suck period.
MAME isn’t very good though. Firstly, you often get lopsided connections. Even a 1f of delay difference can be significant. But I’ve never had better than 3f of delay, which is a lot for UMK3.

If the connection is superior on fightcade, there’s literally no reason to play on anything else. But I guess we’ll see once I finally get it downloaded.

nwo

Noob
MAME isn’t very good though. Firstly, you often get lopsided connections. Even a 1f of delay difference can be significant. But I’ve never had better than 3f of delay, which is a lot for UMK3.

If the connection is superior on fightcade, there’s literally no reason to play on anything else. But I guess we’ll see once I finally get it downloaded.
Uneven delay is a major problem on kaillera, you're right. MAME 0.129 does have 1 less frame of input delay though (compared to MAME 0.119), and the most popular MK server is in Atlanta, isn't that where you're from? You might have 1 frame of delay there.

I'm looking at removing another 2-3 frames of input delay soon, if you could somehow give that advantage to people with high pings it might help balance things out.

MRIGOTBASS

Uneven delay is a major problem on kaillera, you're right. MAME 0.129 does have 1 less frame of input delay though (compared to MAME 0.119), and the most popular MK server is in Atlanta, isn't that where you're from? You might have 1 frame of delay there.

I'm looking at removing another 2-3 frames of input delay soon, if you could somehow give that advantage to people with high pings it might help balance things out.
Not trying to be a debbie downer, but when you accuse people of cheating every game, you distribute a modified version of an executable of which the EULA requires all modified distributions to include sourcecode, which you obviously do not follow. You own the server and give Admin privileges to certain people which allows players to kick and end games of anyone in the server, in addition you monitor players IP addresses on that server to prevent people that you chose from not playing or being able to play with anonymity. You create a cringy hostile unsafe playing environment for the sole purpose of being in charge. You create rules to playing with your "Group" of 8 players like No Corner jabs or EVERYONE in that group literally ragequits instantly, its a group of complete scrub players including Crazy Dominican, NWO, Flames, Heaven, Timmy Price Shapeshifter, LaManilla. Every single one of them including Robin is an excuse making whining complaining group of low level players. Not to mention all the extra non mk related shit from u including all the conspiracy theory bullshit the flat earth, the 911 and sandy hook didnt occur and all the anti government propaganda u spew in the server as well as your social media.

Fightcade is a commercial piece of software in which I dont have to disable the security features of windows like ur mame requires to run. Its organized its modern, it plays the REAL game, it plays at the REAL speed, and theres 100s of players.

NWO's youtube

People want to play to have FUN not be involved in some hostile ass cringe anti government environment and nobody except ur 8 goon room special ed players would even think about disabling security on their computer to install a piece of malware made in collab with a known anti establishment / government supporter and a Russian hacker.

I will take the Fightcade option.

nwo

Noob
Not trying to be a debbie downer, but when you accuse people of cheating every game, you distribute a modified version of an executable of which the EULA requires all modified distributions to include sourcecode, which you obviously do not follow. You own the server and give Admin privileges to certain people which allows players to kick and end games of anyone in the server, in addition you monitor players IP addresses on that server to prevent people that you chose from not playing or being able to play with anonymity. You create a cringy hostile unsafe playing environment for the sole purpose of being in charge. You create rules to playing with your "Group" of 8 players like No Corner jabs or EVERYONE in that group literally ragequits instantly, its a group of complete scrub players including Crazy Dominican, NWO, Flames, Heaven, Timmy Price Shapeshifter, LaManilla. Every single one of them including Robin is an excuse making whining complaining group of low level players. Not to mention all the extra non mk related shit from u including all the conspiracy theory bullshit the flat earth, the 911 and sandy hook didnt occur and all the anti government propaganda u spew in the server as well as your social media.

Fightcade is a commercial piece of software in which I dont have to disable the security features of windows like ur mame requires to run. Its organized its modern, it plays the REAL game, it plays at the REAL speed, and theres 100s of players.

NWO's youtube

People want to play to have FUN not be involved in some hostile ass cringe anti government environment and nobody except ur 8 goon room special ed players would even think about disabling security on their computer to install a piece of malware made in collab with a known anti establishment / government supporter and a Russian hacker.

I will take the Fightcade option.
Fightcade might be the best option for him. I wish it was good, I really do.

@Juggs Get on Fightcade man! It's really good, especially if you know how to set your delay right based on your opponent's ping. If you set it to automatic you could have issues with skipping or rolling back.

Mame has it's stutters and the game runs really smooth on FC. I wish the Mame players would migrate to FC, at least every now and then.

I've played local Americans and people from Turkey to South Korea and the online is really good.. No excuse not to try it! Plus, it would be cool to play you again.

Biggs

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
If you enjoy playing 60 FPS, then go with MAME for online. If you like the original game, then you will have more people to play on Fightcade.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
Alex,

Its been almost 2 decades now you have blessed this site with your rants, your excuses, entitlement expectations because you were a tester for UMK3 and some OG that could easily destroy all the current players. Total Toxic behavior and did nothing at all to advance the game, or the community and always made excuses when anyone wanted to play you why you would not play anyone.

Alex finally agreed to a FT5 Grand Casuals 2022 set this weekend. Alex lost 5-4, with multiple Babalities. Rather than saying GG's and playing again or just having fun, Alex decided to come to TYM in order to "Rally the Community" around him. He posted a video entitled Garbage depicting an edited version of the FT5 set. This edited version ended when Alex was ahead 3-1, Alex ultimately lost the set 5-4 but decided for whatever reason to edit the video and present it as if he won, then berate me as a Garbage human being ect, based on a fake video. Fightcade archives all of the matches so I am not sure why he would do this. I am including the link to the Youtube video as well as the link to the fightcade replay itself.

Full Set

@Lex I am not mad at you for being dishonest, and I extend an olive branch if you want to learn how to play umk3 in a more modern enviroment, I am willing to teach you how to win. Yesterdays price is not todays price, and your tech is beyond outdated 15 years ago. GG's Bud

Ben,

You're simply wrong. I've given you enough time to edit this post. There's a lot of projections in your first paragraph. There are people that know me and people that don't - you fall unto the latter and it's going to stay that way. Sorry!

Find my name in the credits for UMK3. You can't. You're making things up again in your little fantasy world and you have been for decades. All for recognition and validation. It's sad.

Play Dubson IRL - lets hear your excuses.

Also you're not a doctor and shouldn't be making claims that I have "Aids" to random people on the internet. The only picture you can doctor with syringes and viruses is from ~20 years ago. Talk about a sweaty tryhard! What kind of person uses TCP stack tools to game in the internet? lmao. The only time you can play this game is your summer jam spreadsheet Kabal. The rest of your play is a complete dumpster fire. Done with you.

Folks.

There was, and never will be an agreement with this person. He does not have any proper channels for communication with me and I will make sure that happens for the rest of my life considering the type of person Ben Fisher is. I was warned about this garbage person by legitimate people when "coming back" to play online casuals vs. MKK, Shock, NinjaGrinder and my friends from Chicago.

Anything online is considered casual which is why I've never played "ranked" online due to:

Muitiple Control Types giving certain advantages
Lag which disables any kind of muscle memory for people brought up in the arcades
Fightcade Hitboxes/Runahead/Rubberbanding
Crazy people that hide behind alises to dox and harass

There will be no olive branch. Especially ones that are trying to secure legacies from games made 27 years ago. It's 2022. Get over it and play casuals. Chicago pioneered a lot in UMK3 and the majority overlooks any kind of respect for that which is fine, but don't expect us to be nice. So far the online community has been extremely toxic (with both gameplay and confrontations) and very disrespectful to people that gave you the dirt that you rinse for recognition.

\\//

MKK hanzo

He posted a video entitled Garbage depicting an edited version of the FT5 set. This edited version ended when Alex was ahead 3-1, Alex ultimately lost the set 5-4 but decided for whatever reason to edit the video and present it as if he won, then berate me as a Garbage human being ect, based on a fake video. Fightcade archives all of the matches so I am not sure why he would do this. I am including the link to the Youtube video as well as the link to the fightcade replay itself.
Sounds familiar? Isn't this what you do daily?

Lol the irony

This game is done

Reactions: Lex

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Play Dubson IRL - lets hear your excuses.
Have you played Dubson? Me and him go way back to the 06 days. Assume y’all played on Fightcade? Dubson is definitely a great player, glad we finally got to meet in person a few years ago and have our FT5 after the tournament. Offline UMK3 is by far some of the most fun I’ve ever had gaming. Ironically, online UMK3 is some of the LEAST fun I’ve ever had gaming.

But, definitely gonna try fightcade as soon as I can. As everyone knows I absolutely cannot stand online UMK3, but I miss just playing this game. Maybe fightcade will actually be tolerable ¯\(ツ)