What's new

UMK3 is Americas game.

They can be done even on MK I snes with the Super Scope or Mario Paint mouse connected lol
Of course, we all know that, but there were people when the GJs starting coming into use around here that thought they were a lot easier to do on pad or on Mame at first.

Obviously you can do it on anything that controls directionals and has a block button.

MKK hanzo

Of course, we all know that, but there were people when the GJs starting coming into use around here that thought they were a lot easier to do on pad or on Mame at first.

Obviously you can do it on anything that controls directionals and has a block button.
I was Joking hehe

@Lex. I remember seeing a video of you testing if Glitch Jabs (holding db+block while jabbing) were in the arcade version shortly after the Summer Jam that MIGB won. You tested with Robot Smoke and verified it. This wasn't 1997 man.
Konqrr are you sure it was'nt my video? I made the video to prove that it was possible in the arcade version. Someone had mentioned that it was only possible on MAME/XBOX.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
ok guys, dont get your panties in a bunch. eddie ferrier taught me that jabbing shit in mk3 the hard way, using usub - this was before any of you scrubs learned how to play with throws! you can stfu now and get dominated in a ft10

"wtf u were standing when i swept you"

"ITZ GUUUUD"

id like to see these people try and play mk3 on wavenet. one touch by usub youd get juggled across the screen, into the corner, teabagged and flawless babalitied for 50c. imagine the forum rage

Tim Static

Adminerator
ok guys, dont get your panties in a bunch. eddie ferrier taught me that jabbing shit in mk3 the hard way, using usub - this was before any of you scrubs learned how to play with throws! you can stfu now and get dominated in a ft10

"wtf u were standing when i swept you"

"ITZ GUUUUD"

id like to see these people try and play mk3 on wavenet. one touch by usub youd get juggled across the screen, into the corner, teabagged and flawless babalitied for 50c. imagine the forum rage
LMAO

MRIGOTBASS

hey Lex, MRIGOTBASS aka Mr. Base challenges you to the first to 10 if your interested. $500 on XBL. He promises to pay up if he loses. If you wish, he said you can split it between him and Sans Power first to 10 each, and divide it $250 each. Base will pay full amount

he wanted me to attach this picture for confirmation

tag is MR IGOTBASS. hit him up hes pretty serious
I wanted to Necro this thread briefly.

Finally after 12 years of waiting @Lex finally agreed to a FT5 vs the God of MK Mr Bass. I wanted to update this post with the results of the FT5 for anyone that is still following the thread LOL. Lex lost and got babied a whole bunch of times. GGs bud.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
Ben,

You're simply wrong.

There was, and never will be an agreement with this person. He does not have any proper channels for communication with me and I will make sure that happens for the rest of my life considering the type of person Ben Fisher is. I was warned about this garbage person by legitimate people when "coming back" to play online casuals vs. MKK, Shock, NinjaGrinder and my friends from Chicago.

Anything online is considered casual which is why I've never played "ranked" online due to:

Muitiple Control Types giving certain advantages
Lag which disables any kind of muscle memory for people brought up in the arcades
Fightcade Hitboxes/Runahead/Rubberbanding
Crazy people that hide behind alises to dox and harass

There is no FT5 scoreboard in your video since it was casuals.

Last edited: