What's new

UMK3 is Americas game.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I love MKT, such a fun game. I haven't ever played it against a high level opponent though. So I can't really speak on it competitively. The main thing I like about MKT is that Kabal doesn't seem as good vs the MKT roster compared to him vs the roster in UMK3, excluding the bosses and Noob/Rain of course. Basically, it seems like a more balanced version because of the games speed and broken aspects. More characters can compete with Kabal, in fact, I don't think Kabal is even at the top of tier list (again excluding the banned characters). But I doubt it's more balanced since I've been told it's not by note worthy players, it just seems that it would be.

Too bad the Arcade Kollection isn't going to include MKT. MKT has never been featured online outside of the shit emulators on the PC. Though, most people would use the bosses and Noob/Rain online, I can almost guarantee that. I would almost welcome that to be honest, more of a challenge.

MKK hanzo

Just for kicks:

[video=google;-1556481731925969610]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1556481731925969610#[/video]

NoDoubt

nasty
hey Lex, MRIGOTBASS aka Mr. Base challenges you to the first to 10 if your interested. $500 on XBL. He promises to pay up if he loses. If you wish, he said you can split it between him and Sans Power first to 10 each, and divide it $250 each. Base will pay full amount

he wanted me to attach this picture for confirmation

tag is MR IGOTBASS. hit him up hes pretty serious

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
LOL! facepalm indeed @ XBL MMs!! jaajajajaajajaja what the fuck is he thinking? play without delay, Mr.IgotASS

MKK hanzo

hey Lex, MRIGOTBASS aka Mr. Base challenges you to the first to 10 if your interested. $500 on XBL. He promises to pay up if he loses. If you wish, he said you can split it between him and Sans Power first to 10 each, and divide it $250 each. Base will pay full amount

he wanted me to attach this picture for confirmation

tag is MR IGOTBASS. hit him up hes pretty serious
ha that would be very intersting. i have seen lots of matches from them and they are actually pretty good players.

NoDoubt

nasty
ha that would be very intersting. i have seen lots of matches from them and they are actually pretty good players.
mr. base?

i have no say in this but figured id post it for him since Lex mentioned moving to Vancouver in a month, so if this were done on XBL its better the closer players are to connect for less delay/lag. Maybe give it 1 round and see how it runs. if it feels ok, go 4 it ! this is the biggest umk3 money match iv ever seen so far...i mean, without bein a major tournament lol

He did a speed test to show his connection viability: FIOS, Fiber Optic, 35/35

If willing 2 play with the MKK crew on Mame, this dudes in Pittsburg, PA so should be more relevant as it is

Unfortunately internet speed doesn't much matter when you are 2000 miles apart. You can have a business class internet connection and still ping 500ms with someone on the other side of the country.

If GK wants big time money matches he knows how to get in touch with people in person.

I've never heard of anyone stupid enough to put any serious money on an online match. I've seen about $50 and that's it.

NoDoubt

nasty
Unfortunately internet speed doesn't much matter when you are 2000 miles apart. You can have a business class internet connection and still ping 500ms with someone on the other side of the country.

If GK wants big time money matches he knows how to get in touch with people in person.

I've never heard of anyone stupid enough to put any serious money on an online match. I've seen about $50 and that's it.
I thought Lex lived in Chicago.

Dam on that Ca tip, bad delay

And yea, like lucky said, doesn't matter how good your connection is, there is still delay , and remember we are talking about the umk3 xbox 360 edition.
With default delay and host advantage, I don't know how anyone can consider this a legit challenge.

You know, If someone is stacking so much money like MrIamFree, That person can always drive there in their Bentley right?

yo on the real though, I been hearing that those guys have been leveling up in a tree-house with legit wi-fi yo

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
@Lex. I remember seeing a video of you testing if Glitch Jabs (holding db+block while jabbing) were in the arcade version shortly after the Summer Jam that MIGB won. You tested with Robot Smoke and verified it. This wasn't 1997 man.

MKK hanzo

no one trolls like Lex. NO ONE.
I know someneone who can. Ask Lex about BRUNO on facebook. ;)

@Lex. I remember seeing a video of you testing if Glitch Jabs (holding db+block while jabbing) were in the arcade version shortly after the Summer Jam that MIGB won. You tested with Robot Smoke and verified it. This wasn't 1997 man.
Interesting so we could presume that he didnt know about them?.

I sort of remember that, but wasn't that just to prove it because people were saying you could only do it on pad or Mame?