What's new

UMK3 GGs Thread (Temporary)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Until @STORMS can retrieve the original massive UMK3 ggs thread, just use this one temporarily. Once the other one is retrieved (if that ever happens), I will merge the threads.

MRIGOTBASS

Ggs to Joe B aka Xcounterweight on the last REAL version of umk3 XBLA 06 made by Midway the inventors and creators of Mortal Kombat.

Counterweight IMO has the best subzero of all time in UMK3 and is on my top 10 list of MR Bass favorite players.

Also vggs to @NoDoubt on mame 119 Juggernaut. P2P

I want to personally congratulate Arion in his recent retirement/cancelation announcement,
Arion is by in far the best UMK3 player of all time, hands down. This guy has won every single event for a decade , every version of the game too Real UMK3, all the fake versions too UMK3 TE, UMK Plus, he has demonstrated his unmatched superiority to all other players in the game. Not a single player has ever even come close to beating him offline, its Arion then everyone else, he has proven to be the Best Player ever in UMK3 and I am not afraid to admit @NoDoubt is Mr Bass favorite umk player of all time.

Base