What's new

umk3 characters for new xbox with old hd

1.make sure you dont auto sign in in the dashboard.
2. turn xbox 360 on.
3. go to umk3
4. DONT SIGN IN WHILE AT THE BLACK SCREEN RIGHT WHEN YOU START IT
5. go to arcade mode and sign in and make sure you have the characters

you might have to put the characters in again if it didnt work but after that do this again and you will have your characters. also you have to do this everytime to keep your characters but its easy

Kazlaz

Noob
go try lool i mean it couldnt fuck up your xbox could it?

i mean the way hes puting it its like a once in a life time chance to survive type deal

its like its presise timing liek guiles 1/100 combo where you get the extra charge back forward p

or sonic boom lol

So essentially this is a way to do it for people with repaired units. I would also like to see this verified because after I got a repaired unit back from Microsoft all XBLA purchases made on the old console were messed up on the new one. XBLA games are tied to the console they were purchased on, it kind of sucks (especially for UMK3; characters and screen settings do not save).

kazlaz said:
go try lool i mean it couldnt fuck up your xbox could it?

i mean the way hes puting it its like a once in a life time chance to survive type deal

its like its presise timing liek guiles 1/100 combo where you get the extra charge back forward p

or sonic boom lol
WHAT!?!!?!?! :lol:

Kazlaz

Noob
ugh lol its a rare really rare combo that you can add an extra sonic boom its like a glitch but not you can do it but its really hard timming that cant be timed its so short

StuScotsLazyEye said:
So essentially this is a way to do it for people with repaired units. I would also like to see this verified because after I got a repaired unit back from Microsoft all XBLA purchases made on the old console were messed up on the new one. XBLA games are tied to the console they were purchased on, it kind of sucks (especially for UMK3; characters and screen settings do not save).
I'm sure this has been tried, but I figure I'd ask. Has anyone tried wiping the HD and downloading everything again.

Like I said, I'm sure people have tried it and it probably doesn't work.

Nice!! I did this today and it works. All you have to do is NOT sign in at dashboard, go to UMK3 Trail Game it'll make you sign in, and your screen, and characters will be saved!! :eek: Nice work Vega :wink:

xI CaLiBeR Ix said:
i sent off my 360 and i use a new 360 with an old HD and my characters save
I find that hard to believe. What method of saving are you using? The traditional "enter kombat kodes in, exit the game via the game's menu, start the game up via XBLA menu, start a single player game" method or what was posted in this thread?