Winner's Finals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9BQb6ye92A&hd=1

Loser's Finals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-SrBPg7MI4&hd=1

GRAND FINALS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfyJGvI69nU&hd=1

Playlist with all the other matches:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE3CB5289A9514F3F

BIG THANKS to AU_Medina4Life for capping all these vids.

Congrats to VSM Shock, NoDoubt and vVv_REO for placing tops, and huge congrats to all who played and supported UMK3 at Season's Beatings Velocity. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!

AC1984

Kaballin!
Excellent matches guys. Congrats to Matt and all who participated. Good shit to Arion and REO with that bad ass Kitana!!!!

Good matches! You guys trained hard for this tournament? Or all the training time was putted into mk9, and umk3 was just like a bonus or something like this?

AC1984

Kaballin!
UMK3 never dies....even tho most NE players are focused on 9 it seems that UMK3 for them is like jumping on a bicycle.

My personal favorite match is Shock vs MOE....A lot of history in this one!!!

P.S. I'm hyped for NEC and hope that UMK3 will rise again just like last December.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Good matches! You guys trained hard for this tournament? Or all the training time was putted into mk9, and umk3 was just like a bonus or something like this?
Most of us hadn't really played the game in a while. The only practice I've gotten in the last year is at the tournaments you hear about, and literally a couple times at Rob's and Summoning's house early this year. Moe I don't think played the game since the previous Seasons Beatings, REO I think only plays from time to time on Kaillera but both of them focused primarily on MK9 so that definitely will affect one's game in UMK3. No Doubt's the only one who really plays it on a regular basis right now, primarily online.

Viesor

Noob
Very nice Kitana play , and good strat to use her seeing in general people aren't used to fight against her , at a top level , i think.

Hsmoke vs hsmoke was getting a bit boring.

Kitana is a great pick for the element of surprise. But even then , outstanding play , from both sides , never mind the minor few small mispresses/mistakes.

Most of us hadn't really played the game in a while. The only practice I've gotten in the last year is at the tournaments you hear about, and literally a couple times at Rob's and Summoning's house early this year. Moe I don't think played the game since the previous Seasons Beatings, REO I think only plays from time to time on Kaillera but both of them focused primarily on MK9 so that definitely will affect one's game in UMK3. No Doubt's the only one who really plays it on a regular basis right now, primarily online.
I see, thanks man

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Yeah, almost everyone is focused now on MK9... good matches, guys. I agree with Simon's comment "a lot of history in this one!" I love to see OG players these days. I was hoping Lex would go, oh well. Maybe someday, we can see him play REO, Shock, Simon, Arion, MOE, Throwerr and everyone else

Please do whatever is necessary to keep UMK3 alive!

AC1984

Kaballin!
I wanna see USA vs MKK!!!! Then I can die happy....

Regardless of who play what, the event in Colombia takes it all....so much hype for UMK3...I'd shit my pants if I were there.

I wanna see USA vs MKK!!!! Then I can die happy....
USA vs MKK would be amazing! If it were to ever happen, it would be awesome if there was a character limit to 1 per team. Like, only one Kabal on team MKK and one Kabal on team USA. Just to avoid it being Kabal vs Kabal or Kabal vs Human Smoke every match.

NinjaGrinder

And why avoid it? its awesome to see those guy's Kabals and Human Smokes! so much talent. execution, zoning and mindgames. It would be perfect to see usa vs mkk kabal vs smoke all day :D

also thanks for the comment, Simon :)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I've been playing a bit lately and my Smoke has evolved into something unnatural. I'm use to call him "Inhumane Smoke," now I will just call him "Smog."

NinjaGrinder

There is no limitation for infinites in American tournaments as far as I know. Here in Colombia we also allow all kind of infinites in tournaments. I believe in Venezuela they ban kung lao's, stryker's and relaunchers, as well as the corner jab trap.

Shock, I'd love to play that Smog of yours, man :) whenever you can, please record some matches for us to see, no matter if they're casuals :D