What's new

UMK3 Arcade Hack (Juggernauts v1.0)

Mgo

Noob
I think that this great hack it is not posted on the web or I am wrong (?)
That is how it looks...

As will see; be contained in the main board, the following characters unlocked:

-Human Smoke
-Ermac
-Classic Sub-Zero
-Mileena
-Noob Saibot

And Changes in the towers.

You can play online perfectly. Just have to replace the original rom "umk3.zip" (7.05 MB) for this

[URL]http://bit.ly/1QZ4Hnv [/URL](7.06 MB) Edited fixed link Sep 2016

Last edited:

wazz

Noob
Thnx for this. nice hack

For thos ppl who hav dl mk3 from romnation (28mb) or hav downloaded my mame packs

Jus copy this umk3.zip where the mk3 file is (copy in ur roms folder) and ur done. No need delete anything

"Dont copy inside mk3 folder"

If done everything right u will get this or screen like in mgo post 1

Mgo

Noob
FreezerBurn said:
Awesome stuff. What are noob's moves? Or does he not have any?

Thanks!
Noob Saibot is like one who runs the cpu, has the following characteristics:
-He has no special moves
-He have more resistence (their energy decreases more slowly in comparission than the classic characters)
-He has the Human Smoke's combos
- When you win a round Shao Kahn says "I'ts official you suck "

Mgo

Noob
I'm glad you liked it, can finally play well with the characters Ermac, Sub-Zero, and Mileena.
Before this there was a cheat he did many times that the game is out of sync

ded

Elder God
great stuff. noob has actually kano's combos (in term of button combinations). can you fix the "repeating backgrounds" glitch too? and the scorpion/hsmoke spear glitch (where instead the full phraze they only say "get ov..")?

Mgo® said:
Noob Saibot is like one who runs the cpu, has the following characteristics:
-He has no special moves
-He have more resistence (their energy decreases more slowly in comparission than the classic characters)
-He has the Human Smoke's combos
- When you win a round Shao Kahn says "I'ts official you suck "
And he's walking faster than other chars...

Noob
Actually, if it can be done, the next major change would be to make Noob Saibot take normal damage instead of Boss damage, or change it to a 125-150% health bar. That would actually make him tournament usuable.

Mgo

Noob
ded_ said:
great stuff. noob has actually kano's combos (in term of button combinations). can you fix the "repeating backgrounds" glitch too? and the scorpion/hsmoke spear glitch (where instead the full phraze they only say "get ov..")?
yeah you right "kano's combos (in term of button combinations)" and I forgot
"And he's walking faster than other chars"

I can't fix it because I didn't create this hack; but I'm trying to find / contact the author of this hack to learn a little about this project if it is possible and perform other good changes in the future...

Mgo

Noob
9.95 said:
Actually, if it can be done, the next major change would be to make Noob Saibot take normal damage instead of Boss damage, or change it to a 125-150% health bar. That would actually make him tournament usuable.
Maybe. Noob has the great advantages of being "faster" and have "a lot of more resistence" than another classic character, but has the great disadvantage of not being able to attack from afar and not have special powers.
It should be analyzed well this

Mgo

Noob
Wow.This is going strong

51 downloads in less than two days not counting the one uploaded to another server :)

Mgo

Noob
Tim Static said:
i gave the link to a bunch of people via twitter, facebook and even shoryuken.com
Cool man.

I discovered this hack in constantly searching in goolge for "UMK3 hack" with the hope that there is something new, because I wanted to play with unlocked characters online with no problems (as the desync).
So I was lucky to find what I wanted, without knowing it existed.
Only found at one site and the author of the post didn't know where he got it, but I looked all over the web and this hack was not posting in other site.
So I gave them to some friends of my kaillera server and post this here to share it.

Many most share it ;better. I think it's a great stuff this hack and should be known throughout the high-level community...

Tim Static

Adminerator
This hack is sorta like the UMK3 Zues but you can still use Shang and Stryker. We also have a UMK3 Rv1.3 that we use for Mame tournies now and it has different txt at the Character select screen and when you use the Throwing Encouraged kombat code.

Tim Static said:
This hack is sorta like the UMK3 Zues but you can still use Shang and Stryker. We also have a UMK3 Rv1.3 that we use for Mame tournies now and it has different txt at the Character select screen and when you use the Throwing Encouraged kombat code.
Wheres the download for UMK3 Rev 1.3?

Mgo

Noob
Tim Static said:
I think I saw this in a video; is from ULTIMATEMK or something?

Mgo

Noob
lol sometimes you can't perform a final move, not mentioned the "finish him/her" with the classic characters.
Sometimes the color of the board is behaving strangely.
If you find other strange issues specific to this hack; post here

Tim Static

Adminerator
Mgo® said:
I've seen the link I posted in several sites; so that its disemination will be fast.
your welcome. i passed that thing around like a burning spliff of the goody goodness. :)