What's new

UMK 3 Tournament 30 October!

A l i

[TAS]
Dear Kombatants! Today in Moscow time 16:00 Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Tournament begins. Tournament will be held in 2v2 New Order format which means players will play using 2 characters each to FT3 and will only be able to pick Top 4 Characters( Human Smoke, Kabal, Nightwolf, Ermac) only 2 times in the whole match. I know outside of Europe most people won't be able to join due to distance but i would love to have some of UMK's Old legendary players to join the live tournament to watch and support. Tournament will be shown live on channel Snowboy in Youtube, Twitch and etc. Hoping to see you there!!

MRIGOTBASS

Dear Kombatants! Today in Moscow time 16:00 Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Tournament begins. Tournament will be held in 2v2 New Order format which means players will play using 2 characters each to FT3 and will only be able to pick Top 4 Characters( Human Smoke, Kabal, Nightwolf, Ermac) only 2 times in the whole match. I know outside of Europe most people won't be able to join due to distance but i would love to have some of UMK's Old legendary players to join the live tournament to watch and support. Tournament will be shown live on channel Snowboy in Youtube, Twitch and etc. Hoping to see you there!!

View attachment 18834
Ive tried to watch and interact with the russian players on stream, none speak english and all just ignore USA players. No offense but nobody wants to watch 5 hours of hiroglyphics. Start streaming in english you probably will get more of the english speaking players watching. Quam

Reactions: ded

A l i

[TAS]
Ive tried to watch and interact with the russian players on stream, none speak english and all just ignore USA players. No offense but nobody wants to watch 5 hours of hiroglyphics. Start streaming in english you probably will get more of the english speaking players watching. Quam
I realise that no one speaks English, but you dont need to read hiroglyphics to understand whats going on in match. Thanks for dropping by and yes we plan to soon start streaming in English specifically i do because i am one of the few pro players in community that speaks English. Hoping it will be Great! Thanks for dropping by. :) Cheers

Reactions: ded

A l i

[TAS]
realize then they don't do "moscow time", also direct links are useful or so i heard
It is "Moscow time" because not everyone in here is from USA and it is so that people can see what time it starts in Moscow time and google it to see what time it is in their region. Also at the time of this post there werent any links because stream hasnt started yet. Thats why i mentioned channel name

mkholic

Noob
It is "Moscow time" because not everyone in here is from USA and it is so that people can see what time it starts in Moscow time and google it to see what time it is in their region. Also at the time of this post there werent any links because stream hasnt started yet. Thats why i mentioned channel name
you use "standard times" and link was there long before since stream is pre-scheduled