What's new

UltimateMK.com's Wiki Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Welcome to the Wiki section of the site. This is the first board added to the new "Kollaboration" category. If you have comments, suggestions, fixes, etc, post them in this forum.

If you see a post that you think contains info that should be in the wiki, include a link to that post and a quote of what you like from it if you can.

The Wiki looks awesome so far. You should mention though in the PC MKT section that their is one difference between it and PSX and that is loading times.

dreemernj

Ambassador
ÐarkMoon said:
The Wiki looks awesome so far. You should mention though in the PC MKT section that their is one difference between it and PSX and that is loading times.
lol, I think I just added that a few minutes ago. Telepathy.

I still don't see the point of the wiki. Explain to me why it's not there just to be there.

It's Very cool and well done, but I just think it's unnecessary is all.

ded

Elder God
abc ur dead0 said:
I still don't see the point of the wiki. Explain to me why it's not there just to be there.

same here

dubson

Noob
Shoryuken has one aswell, and as a very upcoming MK site (to be "The" MK site) on the net, seems certainly relevant.

Its much easier for people to search up various MK games and get tier lists, and other information this way. Its an easier way to find information is what it is basically. All compiled to a much user-friendly system.

I think its an excellent idea.

dreemernj

Ambassador
abc ur dead0 said:

It's the strategy guide section on steroids. It will take over all the info from the strategy guide section and expand on it drastically. It's just a whole lot easier to work with than the homemade back end I made for the character guide section and it makes it easier to go into crazy detail with the easy crosslinking and the easy styling.

On the PS1 MKT section you can put in the compatibility scetion that

"The game completely freezes when you beat the game and go to Shao Kahns treasures"

dreemernj

Ambassador
I am going to lock this up and switch over to a different setup for this forum. I, or anybody else, will start a thread about a particular topic so that anybody interested can chime in with info.

This only applies to info that can be useful for the wiki but doesn't directly pertain to competitive play.

If it's about something that relates to competitive play, it should go in the forum for that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.