What's new

UltimateMK "Combined" Tier List Discussion

Tim Static

Adminerator
Dude who said I suck at UMK3? Plus its my opinion about UMK3 just likes it was your opinion when you said about the 3D games being garbage. Vendetta? What/where are you getting this stuff from?
You dont think I didnt read your posts here and at CMK? come one man. I've heard enough of it. Be more respectful. Thats all it takes. If you dont have anything to contribute, then move on to the next thread or next post.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
tonshaad, you are on the UltimateMK site where we are dedicated to UMK3 and a little MKT. If you reallly want to dig in and discuss tier lists for the 3D games, I would recommend going to MKE where literally ALL of the great players in those games call home. Sure, you can post and discuss here, but I doubt anyone still interested in those games would see it.

Basically what Tim is saying, is don't come to a UMK site and shit on UMK...ya dig?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Dude who said I suck at UMK3? Plus its my opinion about UMK3 just likes it was your opinion when you said about the 3D games being garbage. Vendetta? What/where are you getting this stuff from?
Don't insult the game in a thread about the game and expect no response.

RoGE

Noob
Hmm I see, sort of anyway. Will you guys do a Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance REUPDATED tier list? or Mortal Kombat Deception? Its about time games like that get focused on instead of always UCrapMK3, MKT.
lol

The tier list from MKDA is fine and MKD was fun for some people, but it was a really shitty game honestly.. you want a tier list for it? Okay

God tier
everyone

Oh and last time I checked umk3 is the best MK... Man I just love trolls lol I say just ban him.

Ban me for a simple opinion? Man you are crazy, and MK2 holds the record for being the best. I know this site says UltimateMK but that doesn't mean people don't have the right to voice their opinions. God get the wedgies out of your buns.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Let's do a recap and see where you went wrong.

You started off with:

"Explain this please."

OK, fine, a little vague but whatever. I was respectful and said:

"What's up?"

You asked about the + and - listings on the group tier list, which is an understandable question, I answered it and you respond with:

"Hmm I see, sort of anyway. Will you guys do a Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance REUPDATED tier list? or Mortal Kombat Deception? Its about time games like that get focused on instead of always UCrapMK3, MKT."

What is wrong with you? Why would you ever do something like that? Especially being so new to a website. I mean, I let it go, but seriously, that's not a matter of opinion, that's just disrespectful to say to the owner and co-admin of the entire website, who obviously favors UMK3 over every game in the franchise. You don't realize that behaving like this is going to cost you, and yet you continue to argue with the mods. You haven't earned respect here to even joke like that. I personally didn't think it was a huge deal, but then you pulled the "opinion" card, like it makes it OK. That's where you went wrong and it became a big deal. You already have an arrogant tone about you.

It brings my piss to a boil every time I see someone use "I have the right to my own opinion." as an excuse to be obnoxious. Well, not everyone who has a voice needs to use it. You want to take a shot at UMK3? Try it in the MKII forum, or do it on another MK site.

MKII was arguably the most well received MK of the franchise, but UMK3 is mathematically the best fighting game of the series. That is a fact. Most of us here lived through the entire evolution of Mortal Kombat. The way you speak suggests that you started playing at the earliest, 2002.

So, stop being crappy, or you won't last long here. This isn't your house, respect it.

GFY

RoGE

Noob
Scheisse and Shock pretty much took the thread, well said guys. Tonshaad, the reason why I suggested a ban is because you seem to just want to come here to troll with nothing good to contribute. It baffles me why someone would join a site thats mostly about a game they hate. I don't see how anyone can hate on a great game like UMK, its the most fun I had playing a game at high level, its also the first game I have ever taken seriously.

But yeah, you could always join Mortalkombatunited.com for the 3D games, that seems to more suited toward your style. Mortalkombatempires.com if your mature enough.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I could totally understand if all he said was "I think you guys should put some more focus into the 3D games, because I really like them." But nope, gotta have attitude.

I've been playing UMK3 alot lately and i was wondering how would a H.Smoke vs Scorpion match play out?
3-5 in my opinion.
What does 3-5 mean? I think you meant 7:3, and I hope you mean in Human Smoke's favor. Human Smoke has everything that Scorpion has but more. He's also quicker with faster walking speed. Him just having a pop-up makes him a lot better than Scorpion. In this match-up you'd have to work so much harder as Scorpion to win than Human Smoke, so it will never be in Scorpions favor.

What does 3-5 mean? I think you meant 7:3, and I hope you mean in Human Smoke's favor. Human Smoke has everything that Scorpion has but more. He's also quicker with faster walking speed. Him just having a pop-up makes him a lot better than Scorpion. In this match-up you'd have to work so much harder as Scorpion to win than Human Smoke, so it will never be in Scorpions favor.
Thank you O Juggernaut for your constructed response to my question.

And to Tim Static why would i troll? (Whatever that may be)