What's new

ultimatemk.com XBLA leaderboard idea.

I was just thinking that since there is a thread with people XBL gamertags and a top 50 leaderboard thread we could combine the two

Who ever would be willing to do this once a day or so could send out requests to all the members and then post the leaderboard (their friends ranked leaderboard would be the ultimatemk.com leaderboard)

Well no, the top 50 is great, but I was just thinking that it would make the site even better if there was a registered user XBLA UMK3 ranked rating. Especially since the gamertags are compiled anyway, it would be really easy. I could even do it, if there was interest.

I thought of it when I was playing online last night and I fought got violence (and lost) and xricksonx (and also lost) so I was just wondering if there was anybody that posted here that was ranked below me.

It wouldnt be too hard to just organize the Gamer tags in ranked order. Is that along the lines of your idea. That reminds me, someone should get to that list.

here's my idea. Someone on this forum (I could do it if nobody else wanted to) could send friend requests to the people who wanna be on the leaderboard. Then when I would go to the ranked ladder and sort it for my friends it would show me the ranking of just the people who post on this site/wanna participate.

Eh eh?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Someone said 100, I'm very close to that right now, I'm going to have to filter it soon.

it's 100, if there were more than 100 people here that wanted to be in the list, two people would have to split the players up and then combine the lists.

It would be neat if it showed your rank right under post count. Even in the profile that way you can just organize the member list by rank for that list.

for anything to be accurate we would have to go through the stupid midway true skill leaderboards and i don't think midway has the leaderboards online and i highly doubt that people would manually change the counts for wins and losses great idea but it would never work

ilovepoop said:
for anything to be accurate we would have to go through the stupid midway true skill leaderboards and i don't think midway has the leaderboards online and i highly doubt that people would manually change the counts for wins and losses great idea but it would never work
Ok, the ranked leaderboard is organized by the ranked trueskill rating. Whenever you are looking at the leaderboard you can sort it in three ways. You can see the part of the leaderboard where you are (e.i. you, the players just above and below you), you can see the top of the leaderboard (moe, etc) or you can see your xbl friends (you and the people on your list ranked by their trueskill. So if someone sent requests to all the people from this site that wanted to participate, they would have the thing right there. If there were more than 100 people, we would need two people to send out requests and then they'd have to combine their lists. I offered to do the work if people were interested.

it would be to much work for one or 2 people to do the only way i see it possible would be to have it automattically update when the leaderboards themselfs do

ok seriously, I'm not trying to be like that kombat_veteran guy who wanted to shake up the character rankings and had nothing to show for it.

I believe it was Shock was said to "put up or shut up" or something like that. So yeah here I go.

Assuming the people in charge of this site don't mind, you should just leave your gamertag if you want to be on ultimatemk.com XBLA leaderboard. Assuming that enough people are interested, I will send out friend requests to everyone. I should be able to update the leaderboard on most days. Realistically I won't do it every day but like 4-5 times a week.

P.S. I know there is already a thread with people's GT but I don't wanna send friend requsts to random people that don't want to participate

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
CTW, take a hold of this idea and organize it, submit it to us and presto. It will be done. We do a lot already in our respective areas of the site so we cannot really get a hold on any of this. This is what a staff is for! :D