What's new

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 out on Java mobiles this week

Tim Static

Adminerator
Someone emailed me this link today, so here you go.

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 out on Java mobiles this week

Image Gallery

PocketGamer said:
Classic '90s beat-'em-up Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is on its way to Java mobiles later this week.

Seven of the fighters from the original arcade game are present in this version, including everyone’s favourite spear-wielding psycho Scorpion; lovely blonde-haired lady fighter Sonya; and the completely forgettable Cyrax.

The game promises to contain ‘key combos’ along with five of the original stages from the arcade cab, three different difficulty levels, and dual control methods in order to cater for both casual players and the ‘hardcore’.

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is expected to high-kick mobile gaming portals around the 1st of December, and we’ll have a review of the title a little later this week.
Obviously this is an extremely watered down version of the game. And i'd bet the DS port is a million times better, but gotta love that this game is still getting all the attention it deserves!! Make sure if you got a phone that can play it, to buy it and support it! (And give us a nice review too!)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It's pretty horrendous, but I find it interesting how much redrawn animation there is.