What's new

"Ultimate Kenshi": part 1 - The Meter Revolution

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
In part 1 of a 3 installment series, we're looking at Kenshi's meter gain and augmenting combos so as to yield more. Some combos increase the standard meter gain by 100% or more. If they look complicated, don't be fooled. After a week of practicing these, I've found some of them to be even easier than the original combos. Particularly F22B1 and 2 1 B2 and NJP combos.

Part 2, coming soon.

Great stuff Mayo. You are an extremely valuable member of the community, please don't anything silly like car surfing or swimming with sharks anytime soon.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Under_The_Mayo
Hey man, I was dicking around with his midscreen combos and I found that you can get a little extra meter on his low starter combo, for the sacrifice of just 2% damage, and it will still carry them full screen.

f32, rk, dash 21, teleflurry.

Also found on his 21b2 starter (same info as above)
21b2, (dash) rk, dash, 21, teleflurry.

Last one in case I ruin all your midscreen secrets lol

f22b1, dash, f32, rk, dash, 3, teleflurry. (This one only nets you a 1% loss)
I'm sure you found this, but I wanted your input on whether 2% is just too much of a loss, for an extra (approximately) 4% meter.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Under_The_Mayo
Hey man, I was dicking around with his midscreen combos and I found that you can get a little extra meter on his low starter combo, for the sacrifice of just 2% damage, and it will still carry them full screen.

f32, rk, dash 21, teleflurry.

I'm sure you found this, but I wanted your input on whether 2% is just too much of a loss, for an extra (approximately) 4% meter.
Yes I experimented with various midscreen versions, but ultimately i decided it wasnt worth it if youre sacrificing damage, so i didnt present them. Stay tuned though. We`ll see midscreen flurry usage soon enough. I`m already writing the scripts for parts 2 and 3.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Under_The_Mayo Tolkeen

also found w? his normal unrbeakable bnb (f32 rk. sc = 21%) u can replace sc with tf and get the same damage but obv build more meter in the process. They also end up full screen as well. Same distance if we were to use sc

Tolkeen

/wrists
Under_The_Mayo Tolkeen

also found w? his normal unrbeakable bnb (f32 rk. sc = 21%) u can replace sc with tf and get the same damage but obv build more meter in the process. They also end up full screen as well. Same distance if we were to use sc
Nice, I love when new information comes out and everyone works together to find all the cool little tricks. Now if only his new costume came out at the same time....

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Under_The_Mayo Tolkeen

But i though it was standard practice to end combos with a SC to get the free telekinetic slash at full screen? Or do you still have time to do that after the teleflurry?

Tolkeen

/wrists
You still have
But i though it was standard practice to end combos with a SC to get the free telekinetic slash at full screen? Or do you still have time to do that after the teleflurry?
that was before the universal wakeup buff, now many wakeup attacks will eat the tk, and it also makes it sometimes whiff when people are rising, with the teleflurry the timing is relatively the same.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Okay, can't help myself, I know you'll have some midscreen tf combos in your next video, but I have to share these asap.
If they end up in your video I'm just gonna tell my gf that I came up with them and gave them to you. (it'll get me some impression points lol).
I'll just give the percentage differences after each combo:

f32, rk, 3, teleflurry (-1%)
f22b1, dash, f32, rk, dash, 3, teleflurry (-1%)

I think that 1% loss is worth the increased meter, personally, so I may be using these as my new bnb.
Plus it's stylish, and I love nothing more than styling on 'em.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Okay, can't help myself, I know you'll have some midscreen tf combos in your next video, but I have to share these asap.
If they end up in your video I'm just gonna tell my gf that I came up with them and gave them to you. (it'll get me some impression points lol).
I'll just give the percentage differences after each combo:

f32, rk, 3, teleflurry (-1%)
f22b1, dash, f32, rk, dash, 3, teleflurry (-1%)

I think that 1% loss is worth the increased meter, personally, so I may be using these as my new bnb.
Plus it's stylish, and I love nothing more than styling on 'em.
Yes, im aware of these combos. I didn`t present them because I wanted the theme to be losing no damage and significant meter gain. You go up 3.75% with that, and I was looking for more than that. Thanks though.