What's new

UMK3 Uk

MRIGOTBASS

You're gonna blow me out of the water, besides I don't have MAME setup or Kalleria and I can't play tonight. Maybe during the weekend.

No I was going through the forums and found the image, gave you the warning, which the system sends you a message when I apply the warning.
Bro, who the hell cares if u get blown away, Mike Metroid homie, I want you to join the UMK3 community and I am willing to help you get better.

Im serious dude I been not signed on to TYM in like 3-4 months and I signed on cause they sent me a link to that other post of you talking about jabs. I sign in and i got that warning, listen dude im 40 years old man, my fault on the pic but to people our age don't really get offended at shit like that, but its your house and if you dont want the word used, then if I want to be a guest then i wont use it out of respect. My bad.

UMK3 Mike, its not like some random wants to play with you, my dude I am a legend in this game, I want you to play with a ledgend and see if you don't have fun playing with me, you don't have to video it or nothing, I just feel you may really me a good umk3 player and I want to see you play and support the game a little more.

Let me know, this weekend is fine dude, lets play even for a little bit.
Opinion ?

KOHR

Noob
21. Finishers are working now if one of fighters is Noob.
32. Added palette for freezing Noob.
33. Added turbo mode for online games: skipping all pauses and screens between battles. If both players press "coin" 3 times at character select screen then turbo mode is on but finishers will not skipped. If both players press "coin" 5 times then finishers are skipped too.

KOHR

Noob
34. Fixed palette selections when both players choose same character. Original game have a lot of bugs there:

KOHR

Noob
I shut down mirror for my any old executables. From now, my rom can be downloaded for TYM users from this link only. You already must have UMK3 Juggernauts Hack rom for apply patches. Development is not ceased, i only change redistribution method. Every time i make new patches archive will be updated.

@KOHR @nwo could we possibly add my 1.3 to your Mame pack?

Also is this teams beta playable OFFLINE 2v2? I'd love to feature this for the teams event at my tournament in April if so!

KOHR

Noob
40. Added "The Bank" arena from MK3. Animated red portal was added. Uppercut transition will be added later with updates.
41. Added "The Hidden Portal" arena from MK3. UMK3 lacks free space that can be used for adding graphics. To free some up i cut off the background image from "Select Mode Of Play" screen and added this arena.If players don't like it "The Hidden Portal" will be excluded from future update. I've fixed some things while porting. 1) Black bar at the top while jumping. 2) Corrupted palette at the bottom left. 3) Bottom right sprite that was incomplete.

KOHR

Noob
The hidden portal updated: you can force this arena with 151-515 or 515-151 vs kode.
42. You can disable arena uppercut transition in test menu.

KOHR

Noob
43. Fixed low-level physics of charged specials - from now they will not drop from bad network connection.

Last edited:

KOHR

Noob
Some players ask me for last patch explanation. If you play character who has charged special with netplay then you must know about this issue - you hold button long, you release when it must work but nothing happens. This occuires because game has bug - buttons releases can't be registered with same frame when any button was pressed. You can test it by running any UMK3 rom without patch - pick up Jax, hold LK. Press pause by P, release LK. Then press any button with any player and release pause. Jax will drop his special. As you see, all specials can be dropped because your new input or your opponent input. When you play offline this issue is rare since you need to press and release buttons in same frame. But when you play online kaillera not register any buttons when lag is occuired. When lag is gone then kaillera register all players inputs in same frame, and drop your charged special.
This patch not touch any other parameters. Like charges not work while you in blockstun after sweep.

Last edited:

KOHR

Noob
Profiles.
Instead of making "hard" balance changes like TE rom has, i introduce new profiles system. This rom will has several profiles, including classic. You can change profile with test menu if player 1 press F2.

Classic profile
No any changes in any aspect of gameplay in there.

UC Tournament profile

You can use this profile if these changes are fits to your needs:
* Noob is turned off in select screen.
* Robot Smoke morphing to Human Smoke is banned.

Modern profile
I will try to make more balanced game here. In the future some patches from here can be applied to some other profiles.
At this moment only one patch here:
* Kabal instant fireball restriction.
You can find detailed description below.

All fireballs ground and air has classic parameters except instant air fireball. Any IAF can't be fired until 160 frames after previous IAF (same timeout as Kitana's fan).

Rewritten first post for better changelog readability.
I will be very appreciated if someone from native english speakers can help me to fix grammatical errors in first post of this thread.

Last edited: