What's new

Guide Ultimate BD3/F3/J3 Combo Guide

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I can't believe they scaled her damage so much ... I mean, you can get +-44/7% without trait, 1MB and 16/20 hits but with full trait, 2MB and 36 hits you get 50% dafuq!!! :mad:

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I can't believe they scaled her damage so much ... I mean, you can get +-44/7% without trait, 1MB and 16/20 hits but with full trait, 2MB and 36 hits you get 50% dafuq!!! :mad:
lol the old damage was too good. She is still a top 5 character and has all her means to get that damage intact. Don't think about the number of hits, just think about it being over 50/60 % after you touch someone and make 1 correct guess.

RiBBz22

New video showcasing the v1.05 TA combos ^_^

GGA 16 Bit xKhaoTik ApertureBlack Jer RiBBz22 RunwayMafia ApocaLips

Should this be frontpaged? GamerBlake90 STORMS
These combos are so hella swag, but for me I probably wouldn't risk some of them against high level opponents or outside of casuals just because the damage reward in some cases isn't high enough. But with that said it isn't like these combos are not viable...it is quite the opposite they are not that hard to do.

My main method of trait activation is a charge off the freeze into a 50-50.

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
lol the old damage was too good. She is still a top 5 character and has all her means to get that damage intact. Don't think about the number of hits, just think about it being over 50/60 % after you touch someone and make 1 correct guess.
I have no doubt that she's still top 5 but the likelihood of charging full trait and performing one of the 60%+ combos was really low. Now it's somewhat pointless unless you have time to charge and want some swag in your combos. Prior to the nerf there was a reward for attempting to charge full trait.

I still love KF and I'd never drop her. It's just retarded that they nerf her damage like above mentioned but supes gets 60% plus damage on a dropped combo at like 8 hits or some crazy shit. We practice KF tech on the daily but any scrub can pick up supes, learn f2,3 in whatever and get the damage that we work our asses off for lol.

[/rant]

I think I'm just a bit salty. Got spammed with lasers yesterday and lost twice out of 7 matches which is 2 more than it should be against spammers. :mad:

RiBBz22

I have no doubt that she's still top 5 but the likelihood of charging full trait and performing one of the 60%+ combos was really low. Now it's somewhat pointless unless you have time to charge and want some swag in your combos. Prior to the nerf there was a reward for attempting to charge full trait.

I still love KF and I'd never drop her. It's just retarded that they nerf her damage like above mentioned but supes gets 60% plus damage on a dropped combo at like 8 hits or some crazy shit. We practice KF tech on the daily but any scrub can pick up supes, learn f2,3 in whatever and get the damage that we work our asses off for lol.

[/rant]

I think I'm just a bit salty. Got spammed with lasers yesterday and lost twice out of 7 matches which is 2 more than it should be against spammers. :mad:
Eh, I would take a step back to really realize how bad KF was for a lot of opponents. I think the nerfs were fair. Maybe she did a bit less damage than Superman on her BNB's but he does not have a 50-50 game like her and she is pretty much always a guess away from coming close to out-damaging him. Plus if she guesses wrong she is still safe.

Also, once KF touches you her stuff and get's rolling I am sure your opponent is thinking the same thing about the KF player getting easy damage while they have to work their ass off. I feel like in this game whoever gets their shit started first without screwing it up usually has a heavy advantage in almost every match in this game. With that said, even after the nerfs I think KF probably still has the best comeback factor in the game.

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Eh, I would take a step back to really realize how bad KF was for a lot of opponents. I think the nerfs were fair. Maybe she did a bit less damage than Superman on her BNB's but he does not have a 50-50 game like her and she is pretty much always a guess away from coming close to out-damaging him. Plus if she guesses wrong she is still safe.

Also, once KF touches you her stuff and get's rolling I am sure your opponent is thinking the same thing about the KF player getting easy damage while they have to work their ass off. I feel like in this game whoever gets their shit started first without screwing it up usually has a heavy advantage in almost every match in this game. With that said, even after the nerfs I think KF probably still has the best comeback factor in the game.

Yeah, you're right ... Like I said, I'm probably just too salty at the moment. But I'll stick with my argument that charging full trait isn't worth it anymore.

RiBBz22

Yeah, you're right ... Like I said, I'm probably just too salty at the moment. But I'll stick with my argument that charging full trait isn't worth it anymore.
I like to charge it after you freeze someone (parry or command grab). You can fill up the meter pretty quick that way and eventually activate it and go into a 50-50 with trait.

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I like to charge it after you freeze someone (parry or command grab). You can fill up the meter pretty quick that way and eventually activate it and go into a 50-50 with trait.

I'd rather just carry on with the 50-50's instead of charging for a possible extra 5% damage if you land full combo with trait activated.

RiBBz22

I'd rather just carry on with the 50-50's instead of charging for a possible extra 5% damage if you land full combo with trait activated.
If you start the 50-50 with f3 and go into a bunch of u3's I don't think the damage is as scaled. You should check it out because I think only damage after slide was scaled.

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you start the 50-50 with f3 and go into a bunch of u3's I don't think the damage is as scaled. You should check it out because I think only damage after slide was scaled.

I'll check it out this evening before MMA, maybe it will save some people an ass whipping lol

angelbless

Sorrow
You are doing the 50/50 too slow? If you time it right, they can't even super out!
really?! :S.. I have tried it all day yesterday, It seemed more easy to get a 50/50 after 1,1,1 but only with slide :(
I need to practice it more then :(

Just J2, 2, 4 right? :)

angelbless

Sorrow
No trait lol ... just j2,2
There is this feeling Im missign something :p.

I mean and sorry to insist on it, but J2,2,4 F3/Slide to U3, U3, 2,2 MB Freeze J2,2,4 F3/Slide .......?

oh!! you mean J2,2 F3/slide....? :eek:!! ... I feel dumb -_-U (Thxs!! xD)

RiBBz22

There is this feeling Im missign something :p.

I mean and sorry to insist on it, but J2,2,4 F3/Slide to U3, U3, 2,2 MB Freeze J2,2,4 F3/Slide .......?

oh!! you mean J2,2 F3/slide....? :eek:!! ... I feel dumb -_-U (Thxs!! xD)
Yeah, don't use trait anymore in combos because it was nerfed to reduce frame advantage. When standing 2 hits you have 22 frames before your opponent recovers. So j22 and go into f3 or b1 slide since they are both less than 22 frames

angelbless

Sorrow
Yeah, don't use trait anymore in combos because it was nerfed to reduce frame advantage. When standing 2 hits you have 22 frames before your opponent recovers. So j22 and go into f3 or b1 slide since they are both less than 22 frames
OMG!!! Thank you very much :D! Ok, I will try once I arrive home and watch the new combo video too for 1.05 :D!

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Damage is scaled after MB Flash Freeze as well.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I have some new corner TA combos... even those that use NO METER ^_^

They are all over 50% and the main ones are 55%-57% depending on the starter.

Here is the video I made showcasing the new corner TA combos:
#GruckFundy
Very swag. A couple of quick suggestions for your videos though:

(1) Don't cut away so fast - we don't have time to read the damage

(2) Pick dark stages where the game's white text is legible

I'd practice these, although I don't think I've ever gotten my enemy (1) in the corner (2) without clash (3) with >50% health and (4) with trait nearly full.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I can only record in 480p right now and I want stage diversity.

Aside from the combos done on Batman, the first one is 56%, second is 55%, and last one on Grundy is 60%.

You should practice them if you ever want to incorporate TA combos into your game because I guarantee that if you try to use TA in the corner without practice and knowledge of what moves to use, you will drop them.