What's new

UFGT8's Mortal Kombat Stream Action Coverage Hub w/ Results (so far)

Maxter

Noob
Yah Rob we all took the train back, he got home before we did i'm pretty sure, Jr is chatting with him so he is ok, thanks for worrying about us tho.

Maxter

Noob
I spent over 560 dollars or better said i lost this on this trip plus 60 on a Cab, lol never Knew taking the train was way cheaper, only 7.50 bucks to get back home taking Air Train

man no Tom Brady ahhhh that sux.
should be heaps of fun. MK9 baby.
look forward to watching MK9/SFxT
ON WHAT EVER STREAM I CAN...

Dark_Rob

Noob
JFK is an absolute madhouse. It is one of the most elaborate, complex and confusing a layout of an airport ever. Just trying to drive around it can feel like an exercise in futility. You literally have to know exactly where you need to be at all times. And if something changes? EGHHH!
Laguardia FTW. So much simpler.

Maxter

Noob
The baddest Part about it, was The TSA wanting to touch my balls every time i went outside to smoke a cigarette because i refused to get inside their stupid radioactive scanners, they did it only once, they saw anger on me and had me skipping the line every time i went outside for a smoke, I hate this fucking security system at the airport, i rather taking the chance of being blown up on a plane than going through all this Bullshit

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
The baddest Part about it, was The TSA wanting to touch my balls every time i went outside to smoke a cigarette because i refused to get inside their stupid radioactive scanners, they did it only once, they saw anger on me and had me skipping the line every time i went outside for a smoke, I hate this fucking security system at the airport, i rather taking the chance of being blown up on a plane than going through all this Bullshit
But Maxter..the terrrrrrorists! We need your balls to be searched. For the American people.

Altaire

Noob
Holy shit, REO and the CD bros missing the tournament is huge. This changes everything.

Well, with that in mind:

- I'm predicting Pig and Slips out of pool D.
- Dizzy and Chris G out of pool F.
- Clint and Kizzle out of pool G.
- 16 Bit and Kevo out of pool H.

Pig and Kizzle will be in grand finals. Calling it right now.

Maxter

Noob
Good News, CD jr worked something out with the online agency where he bought the flights at and they will give him Credit to fly to CEO so this way he doesn't lose all his money, also Reo will get this credit, i'm still thinking about it, i was about to go Ape shit and start breaking stuff at the Airport, my head hurts for trying to Control my anger for so long, sometimes curses would come out of my mouth while discussing the matter with the jet blue supervisors but i sincerely apologized, Ask CD jr and Reo what color my face was trying to hold so much Evil Anger, i hadn't had these feelings in a long time, they make me feel human, Now a couple of shots will make me forget, or maybe not who knows

REO

Undead
Good News, CD jr worked something out with the online agency where he bought the flights at and they will give him Credit to fly to CEO so this way he doesn't lose all his money, also Reo will get this credit, i'm still thinking about it, i was about to go Ape shit and start breaking stuff at the Airport, my head hurts for trying to Control my anger for so long, sometimes curses would come out of my mouth while discussing the matter with the jet blue supervisors but i sincerely apologized, Ask CD jr and Reo what color my face was trying to hold so much Evil Anger, i hadn't had these feelings in a long time, they make me feel human, Now a couple of shots will make me forget, or maybe not who knows
Why the fuck didn't I record that? Maybe it was because we were up for 20+ hours playing handball and hunting for nature in an airport?

Dark_Rob

Noob
Why the fuck didn't I record that? Maybe it was because we were up for 20+ hours playing handball and hunting for nature in an airport?
The birds were probably stuck in customs. Birds have been trying to smuggle coconuts from the Caribbean back into the US during their migration north. Its a big national security concern. Hundreds of birds have been detained and thousands of coconuts seized.
I saw it on an episode of Locked up abroad.

Gimmick

Noob
Holy shit, REO and the CD bros missing the tournament is huge. This changes everything.

Well, with that in mind:

- I'm predicting Pig and Slips out of pool D.
- Dizzy and Chris G out of pool F.
- Clint and Kizzle out of pool G.
- 16 Bit and Kevo out of pool H.

Pig and Kizzle will be in grand finals. Calling it right now.
16 bit was switch to pool D and Slips into pool F

Maxter

Noob
I almost missed my flight to NYC for the MLG arena because they switched gates and didnt tell us.
Yeah this is an experience not everyone has had before, but we have learned about it, Now i will be aware of this every time departing time is coming, So bad we couldn't make it to this exciting event =(

Espio

Kokomo
Conflicting info, so will it be streamed or not tonight?

Oh well...looking forward to Comicpalooza:coffee:.

Altaire

Noob
Good News, CD jr worked something out with the online agency where he bought the flights at and they will give him Credit to fly to CEO so this way he doesn't lose all his money, also Reo will get this credit, i'm still thinking about it, i was about to go Ape shit and start breaking stuff at the Airport
HOLY SHIT WHY DIDN'T THIS ACTUALLY HAPPEN

SOMEONE CONVINCE THE AIRLINE TO WITHHOLD THEIR CREDIT SO MAXTER WILL GO INTO HULK RAGE MODE

MAXTER SMAAAASH