What's new

TYM's SFV Official GGs Thread (PS4 & PC)

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Good Games to @Scott The Scot . Your Cammy gave me a damn headache, hope to play you again.
GGs man, I hope to play you again too - message me when I'm next on if you want to play. Your Gief was excellent, nice spacing! :)

I just need to confirm off of my frame traps more, work on the timing for the v-trigger combo that I kept dropping. I'll rewatch the footage.

GGs to everyone Ive played so far, dk the PSN IDs because all I see online is the CFN ID.
But mine is the same, so ya know when you run into me. :)

GGs to
@Zoidberg747 there was some rollback but it was actually better that I thought it was going to be, not sure how the connection went for you.
@Braindead I was wondering who the hell you were when you sent that random invite lol but yeah it was fun.
Hope to play you both again :)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
GGs to
@Zoidberg747 there was some rollback but it was actually better that I thought it was going to be, not sure how the connection went for you.
@Braindead I was wondering who the hell you were when you sent that random invite lol but yeah it was fun.
Hope to play you both again :)
Yeah it wasn't bad at all. Was some much needed Gief experience for me so thanks for that/

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Logged on to say GG to @YOMI RM JagoBlake after he thoroughly bopped my still-fresh and terribly confused Alex in a random casual match. I have some clue what to do in some of his matches, but not versus Ryu yet. :(