What's new

TYM Update April 12

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Happy Monday everyone! We'll have this week's Question of the Week posted shortly. But first, I wanted to let everyone know that today we'll be reorganizing the forums a bit. I'm not positive how this will affect your browsing experience today, but once we're done you should find the forums much easier to navigate. If you run into any issues, a browser refresh should get you back on track.

As always, just let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

-Woody

FYI under the new "Choose your Series" forum option, Killer Instinct appears to be missing. I'm also unable to find my bi-weekly casual thread in general. Is it gone, do you know?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
It's in the process of being reorganized. Killer Instinct should be back up momentarily. A lot of miscellaneous threads, like the bi-weekly casuals, are being moved to temp location while we get things worked on, but they'll be back shortly.

It's in the process of being reorganized. Killer Instinct should be back up momentarily. A lot of miscellaneous threads, like the bi-weekly casuals, are being moved to temp location while we get things worked on, but they'll be back shortly.
Cool, thanks. I'll check back later on then.