What's new

TYM: Under New Ownership

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hey @RoboCop
today I wanted to watch for some combos in the RoboCop forum and I noticed again that there are no new characters' portraits to pick in the forum overview. Wasn't this something you wanted to address/add?
Got the portrait uploaded to the server. Should be configured before too much longer.

One more thing which is pretty annoying and easy to change - profile posts character limit, please change it to something more reasonable like 1000 - 1500 characters. It's annoying sometimes to write like 3 messages one after another. This is like 1 minute work, in ACP just change "Maximum profile message length".
We'll look into this and see what the tradeoffs are. I agree that the current limit is probably too extreme.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Got the portrait uploaded to the server. Should be configured before too much longer.

We'll look into this and see what the tradeoffs are. I agree that the current limit is probably too extreme.
Thanks. There are no tradeoffs aside from more space used in DB on server which is non factor in current age. I'm very fimiliar with Xenforo from admin side. 420 character which is current limit is comes with defualt Xenforo instalation.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Thanks. There are no tradeoffs aside from more space used in DB on server which is non factor in current age. I'm very fimiliar with Xenforo from admin side. 420 character which is current limit is comes with defualt Xenforo instalation.
I just set it to 1,000. We'll see how that looks.

Last edited:

Immortal

Blind justice....
I've just test it on my test Xenforo board and it works just fine with the latest version and im pretty sure it worked fine with earlier (2.1 and above) too. So the issue must be in this particular setup.

Ashesfall

"Feel the wrath of Shao Kahn"
I just noted you only uploaded RoboCop but no one else from the missing list :D
Here the missing:
-- KP1
Joker
Spawn
-- Aftermath
Sheeva
Fujin
-- KP2
Mileena
Rain
Rambo