We currently have an opening for a general site moderator on TYM. If you have been itching for a chance to join the team or know someone who might be a good fit, now is the time to inquire and submit your request to come on board! We are looking for an individual who is an active member of the forum and willing to assist with moderation duties as required. All staff positions are voluntary and unpaid. Having received previous infractions will not necessarily disqualify you from being considered. We do not care where you are from or what your gaming skill level is (though you should be at least somewhat knowledgeable about things.)
When applying, please provide a brief summary as to why you should be considered for a moderator spot. Any questions about the position not mentioned, please feel free to ask in this thread. We hope to have this all wrapped up and a candidate chosen by the end of the weekend.
**NOTE** Serious inquiries only!
Responsibilities of the Position
- Moderate all sections of the website as appropriate
- Close, move, merge, and delete threads as necessary
- Counsel and warn members who break the rules of the forum
- Occasionally assist with front page articles
- Report serious issues to lead moderators and above
- Must be an active member of the forums
- Must be an upstanding member of the community
- Previous moderation experience is not required, but a plus
@Eldriken @Juggs @Goldy @Alien Substance
TYM Staff Opening (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)